Body language analysis of the final weigh in (Conor was the alpha by a mile)

Youre such a novice you dont even realize that floyd didnt box against conor. He beat him down toe to toe.
Learn about real fighting and stop sucking on your dads dick.

That was boxing you dipshit. Lmao holy shit you're a fucking retard. Conor KILLS him and I mean MURDER if that was a real fight.

Little massapussy don't wanna see that though. Little massapussy is a little virgin boxing fan that is scared of the real shit lmao

That was boxing you dipshit. Lmao holy shit you're a fucking retard. Conor KILLS him and I mean MURDER if that was a real fight.

Little massapussy don't wanna see that though. Little massapussy is a little virgin boxing fan that is scared of the real shit lmao
Conor got tossed around the ring by that tiny 150 pound man and youre still holding onto this boogey man "hes 1 of the baddest men on the planet" bullshit.
Holy fuck youre 1 gullible and idiotic son of a bitch.

Conor got tossed around the ring by that tiny 150 pound man and youre still holding onto this boogey man "hes 1 of the baddest men on the planet" bullshit.
Holy fuck youre 1 gullible and idiotic son of a bitch.

He got boxed, BOXED. LMAO.

You're so dumb massapussy, you going to hate on Conor cause he lost a bicycle race too? lmao

Floyd has nothing for Conor when he doesn't have to box, aka tie his hands behind is back.

He got boxed, BOXED. LMAO.

You're so dumb massapussy, you going to hate on Conor cause he lost a bicycle race too? lmao

Floyd has nothing for Conor when he doesn't have to box, aka tie his hands behind is back.
He got beat up by a 150 pound 40 year old man.
Conor was bullied around the ring.
Easy work
50 and 0

He got beat up by a 150 pound 40 year old man.
Conor was bullied around the ring.
Easy work
50 and 0

Floyd couldn't even DROP HIM. 10 ROUNDS IN HIS OWN SPORT WITH HIS HAND TIED BEHIND HIS BACK...LMAO!

Jesus christ massapussy, you and your boy are embarrassing!

Floyd couldn't even DROP HIM. 10 ROUNDS IN HIS OWN SPORT WITH HIS HAND TIED BEHIND HIS BACK...LMAO!

Jesus christ massapussy, you and your boy are embarrassing!
Floyds 150 pound man who doesnt drop anybody you idiot, he doesnt stop anyone anymore either. He stopped a bum that had no business in a ring with him.

Floyds 150 pound man who doesnt drop anybody you idiot, he doesnt stop anyone anymore either. He stopped a bum that had no business in a ring with him.

He was facing someone WHO HAD NEVER BOXED

No excuses now massapussy, I own you.

He was facing someone WHO HAD NEVER BOXED

No excuses now massapussy, I own you.
He beat someone down that thought he could fight, get it right idiot.
Conor said he had over 12 years of boxing experience as well as held over 40 12 round boxing matches for the training camp coming into this fight.
Oh and hes a "fighter" who understands movement and angles beyond what any boxer could understand. You :eek::eek::eek:s move the goal post, you said he would ko floyd easy now youre pulling excuses out of your pink ass.
They fought man to man, conors a big boy, he accepted that he was beaten but the fan girls cant handle reality.

He beat someone down that thought he could fight, get it right idiot.
Conor said he had over 12 years of boxing experience as well as held over 40 12 round boxing matches for the training camp coming into this fight.
Oh and hes a "fighter" who understands movement and angles beyond what any boxer could understand. You :eek::eek::eek:s move the goal post, you said he would ko floyd easy now youre pulling excuses out of your pink ass.
They fought man to man, conors a big boy, he accepted that he was beaten but the fan girls cant handle reality.

They didn't fight man to man, Conor wasn't allowed to do shit. Couldn't even hit with the side of his fist as if that helped. You keep crying because you are a gigantic pussy that's mad at everything because you realize you were conned. This was never a real fight or a real match, it was Conor in a win-win situation and you can't handle that he won again.

Now shut your whore mouth before I shut it for you. Your crying is getting old.

They didn't fight man to man, Conor wasn't allowed to do shit. Couldn't even hit with the side of his fist as if that helped. You keep crying because you are a gigantic pussy that's mad at everything because you realize you were conned. This was never a real fight or a real match, it was Conor in a win-win situation and you can't handle that he won again.

Now shut your whore mouth before I shut it for you. Your crying is getting old.
Nobody is crying but you. Your pussy hurts cause you believed in the conor hype and propaganda so much so that your goofy ass thought you could hope and will a victory for your hero. Now youre in denial and grasping at moral victories.
Conor lost.

since we're going to fantasize about Conner vs Floyd in a real life street fight to the death, then why don't we just fantasize if Floyd were brought up in MMA instead of boxing?

A guy like McConner wouldn't even get past TUF if he had a superior athlete like Mayweather to deal with.

Mayweather is simply Conner's superior as far as fight iq and physical fitness is concerned and a fantasy match between an MMA groomed Lloyd vs Conner would result in an even worse beating for McConner than the one he took in boxing

See how fantasy works?

Here, this should make the Conor fans happy. It seems this is what they want:

*******PARTICIPATION AWARD*******
I hearby bestow this participation award to CONOR MCGREGOR. "Winning or losing doesn't matter, only trying your best." The recipient embodies this philosophy and is a true champion on the inside. That's what really matters in life. Congratulations!

Floyd was shook by how pathetic Conor looked. It must have been cool for Floyd looking at Conor saying all that shit, knowing he was just a few hours from shutting him up

Here, this should make the Conor fans happy. It seems this is what they want:

*******PARTICIPATION AWARD*******
I hearby bestow this participation award to CONOR MCGREGOR. "Winning or losing doesn't matter, only trying your best." The recipient embodies this philosophy and is a true champion on the inside. That's what really matters in life. Congratulations!

I watched Conner last 10 rounds on the PPV. Can I get an award too please?

Nobody is crying but you. Your pussy hurts cause you believed in the conor hype and propaganda so much so that your goofy ass thought you could hope and will a victory for your hero. Now youre in denial and grasping at moral victories.
Conor lost.

Im grasping at reality. Conor lost the boxing match, I can say it. Problem is you can't admit Conor still won!!!

Sad little man, massapussy is going on my ignore list with the other retards!

Im grasping at reality. Conor lost the boxing match, I can say it. Problem is you can't admit Conor still won!!!

But how can the guy admit Conner won, when Conner didn't win?

Before the fight, Floyd did say that Connor wins if he makes it to the final bell. But, he did not. We all knew Floyd was referring to a moral victory and Conner didn't even earn that.

But, he did get paid a handsome sum for getting battered from pillar to post on quite possibly the largest stage in the history of combat sporting events.

Conor didnt win goof.
His ego got wrecked. He went in the much younger and bigger man. He and his team thought he was going to walk through floyd and get an easy and early ko. He thought he had an incredible power punch and that was exposed. Conor had to come to terms with alot that night.

But how can the guy admit Conner won, when Conner didn't win?

Before the fight, Floyd did say that Connor wins if he makes it to the final bell. But, he did not. We all knew Floyd was referring to a moral victory and Conner didn't even earn that.

But, he did get paid a handsome sum for getting battered from pillar to post on quite possibly the largest stage in the history of combat sporting events.

Conor did what all the dorks thought he couldn't and made a 100 million for it. That's what you can't stand little virgin boy,that people like The great Mike Tyson gave him an A+!!!!

Hahahahahha

Back