just_got_here

Fan since Gracies in Action 2!!!
Banned
Reaction score
1377276179181.jpg

971f0f9ac627ef4f4c86547c160f057c--black-metal-heavy-metal.jpg

worst genre that exists so i cant really tell you

surprising and fun to see a guy like ice-t fuck around with that genre tho lol

I've always thought it cool that Ice-T is into Metal.

I'm gonna have to say Nay though, I did listen too their first album a few years ago, wasn't my thing.

Last edited:
yay, saw them at the very 1st lalapalooza. They aren't necessarily my thing but they put on a good high energy show.

Had one of their cassettes when i was a kid. Wasn't bad, but i'd only rate a few of their songs now. The one thing they did have going for them is the guitar solos were actually quite good whereas usually i find guitar solos to be boring and pointless.

This is my fav track by them and still listen occasionally,

saw them when they tired with the first album,one of the best shows I've been to,and probably the most violent.

Definite yes. I was like 12 when the first album came out. My buddies mom heard us listening to it and took the CD away lol. I believe there was a song called "Evil Dick" or something that she heard us playing.

The first album was okay, kind of amateurish but raw. Best songs - Evil Dick and There Goes The Neighborhood. A cautious yay from me

Love 'em or hate 'em, you gotta have chops to pull off a convincing Slayer cover.

Back