Bob's Burger is the best animated show ever

giphy.gif

Great show. It's not Regular Show though.

giphy.webp
I share the same sentiments. Bob's burger is cool, but Regular Show is just on another level. Just so many damn good episodes. It's very underrated.

tried watching it a few times. the characters annoyed me too much. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

Disenchantment looks like it could be good. Aug 17 From the Simpsons/Futurama guy in a fairytale setting.

A girl I went to high school with is one of the writers. Her brother and I were very good friends.

i started watching it a few months ago, just bc they marathon it on teletoon every tuesday night. or is it wednesday?\
well whatever
either way it's nice to have on, but it isn't the best

I'm a big fan. My DVR is overflowing with episodes. I don't think that it is overly popular because a lot the humor is more subtle and deadpan but that it what I like about it.

I saw a kid wearing a Bob's Burgers t-shirt the other day and he looked exactly like a 14 year old Gene.

It’s not even the best animation that the lead voice actor does.

First seasons of Archer are absolute GOAT comedy.

i started watching it a few months ago, just bc they marathon it on teletoon every tuesday night. or is it wednesday?\
well whatever
either way it's nice to have on, but it isn't the best
You seen Rick and Morty yet?

jon Benjamin is a funny dude but it's not the best ever. It's probably not even close... Samurai Jack is better for example...

Bob's Burgers is good but like others have mentioned, it can be very hit or miss at times. I hate the Gene character so much, I want to strangle that kid. Louise and Tina are great though, two of my favorite characters on an animated show. If you want subtle and dead pan humor then King of the Hill is way better in my opinion. Current Family Guy is pretty awful (almost like Seth McFarlane doesn't really give a shit at this point) but South Park is still busting out hits. I like the humor and stylings of Archer much more as well but I know they are two very different shows. On the all time list, I don't think Bob's Burgers cracks the top 20 for me.

I love Bob's Burgers but nah. Definitely not the GOAT.

I really enjoy most Bob's Burgers episodes, but nothing will ever top The Simpsons in their prime.The Simpsons writing staff during that time was full of comedy talent.
The first 4 Futurama seasons were also amazing.

And GTFO with those Family guy mentions, its not even the best show that McFarlane created (American Dad)

Dude, it's a great show, but you set it up to get shit on with this thread title that it can't possibly hope to live up to.
  • South Park
  • The Simpsons
  • Rick & Morty
  • King of the Hill
  • Archer
  • Aqua Teen Hunger Force
And that's just in English.

Back