Bobby Lashley would rather fight Fedor Emelianenko than for Bellator title

Well he probably has a better chance fighting Fedor in the Iceland right now than fighting for the Bellator HW title.

With Bigfoot now a free agent and expressing interest in Japan and Russia, Lashley may get over-looked in favor of Fedor vs Bigfoot ll

Bobby Should just focus on fighting some REAL fighters. Last fight I actually saw him in was vs Chad Griggs and he got stopped.

Dude doesn't deserve to fight Fedor. Brett Roger's had more of an argument ffs.

Fedor should fight Bigfoot again. The winner should fight Lashley for the Bellator HW title (and Lashley should fight Kongo or Kharitonov or someone to earn that title shot).

I'd rather do that too, Bellator HW champs barely get fights. It's also the higher paying fight.

He had his chance years ago.

Bobby Lashley can fuck right off.

hes still not ready for him. He looked like shit in the standup last night, although he is a powerful man on the ground for sure he wont get Fedor down unless he uses a play from Bigfoots book and leverage his weight against the cage to get the cheap takedowns.

hes still not ready for him. He looked like shit in the standup last night, although he is a powerful man on the ground for sure he wont get Fedor down unless he uses a play from Bigfoots book and leverage his weight against the cage to get the cheap takedowns.

Lashley is a big guy and has good wrestling base, but, I think he's not quite as well versed in submission/JJ and I believe Fedor would exploit that to get a win.

Fedor has to avoid being mounted by that behemoth if he fights him again, or it would end the same way. Bigfoot is just too big and is skilled enough grappling wise that he would just do the same to Fedor as he did in the 2nd. Fedor I still think can win and would've won had it gone to the 3rd, but, we shall see.

How exactly has Lashley's heart not exploded yet?

Lashley is a big guy and has good wrestling base, but, I think he's not quite as well versed in submission/JJ and I believe Fedor would exploit that to get a win.

Fedor has to avoid being mounted by that behemoth if he fights him again, or it would end the same way. Bigfoot is just too big and is skilled enough grappling wise that he would just do the same to Fedor as he did in the 2nd. Fedor I still think can win and would've won had it gone to the 3rd, but, we shall see.

whats crazy is that bigfoot took massive shots in the first round of the fight. Bigfoot has a selective chin, it holds up like every other fight. Fedor, Hunt and Reem all landed big shots on him and he takes it like a BAUS, then against Cain, dc, Mir,Roy, AA and I think Struve dropped him too, his chin forgot to come to the arena. Fedor just caught him on the wrong night because there is no way any of those guys hit harder than Fedor or at least more accurately from distance out of peripheral.

whats crazy is that bigfoot took massive shots in the first round of the fight. Bigfoot has a selective chin, it holds up like every other fight. Fedor, Hunt and Reem all landed big shots on him and he takes it like a BAUS, then against Cain, dc, Mir,Roy, AA and I think Struve dropped him too, his chin forgot to come to the arena. Fedor just caught him on the wrong night because there is no way any of those guys hit harder than Fedor or at least more accurately from distance out of peripheral.

The last time Bigfoot's chin held up was 3 years ago. He's been KO'd 5 times since then.

Who is the current champ again?..... Oh yeah theres not one..

They had one he just stopped fighting for them like 2 years ago and couldn't be bothered to defend I guess is my point. I realize he may have vacated at this point, whatever.

I really wish Fedor just would have stayed retired. Now we've got all these chumps who aren't worthy of holding Fedor's spit bucket trying to pad their legacy with a win over a faded great. Same bullshit Schaub pulled, until Zombie Nog managed to gloriously reanimate one night in Brazil.

nog-ko-schaub.gif

They had one he just stopped fighting for them like 2 years ago and couldn't be bothered to defend I guess is my point. I realize he may have vacated at this point, whatever.
Yeah sorry to come off so dickish i almost cant even count him as ever really being champion, i mean you just never seen him out there and if i remember correctly he only defended once against kongo in a snoozefest filled with nut shots but i digress

Back