Bobby Lashley thinks Jon Jones is ‘absolutely not’ a cheater

Why am I not surprised that "All Natty Lashley" thinks this.

Drug dealing 101. You take a potent drug, and cut it with something else, and sell it. T-Bol sells for approximately U$1 per tablet. That is not expensive. Cheaper than buying a can of Coke at a hospital vending machine.

But why not advertise it though? I always assumed supplement companies make false claims. So in your example they'd tell you they are selling you 100% T-Bol tablet but they'd cut it with sugar or something and sell you 50% b/c you'd have to way to know. Sugar is cheaper than T-Bol. Now they are making $2 instead of 1 on the same physical amount of T-Bol. That's just good business......until your clients realize they are getting screwed I suppose.

If I was a professional athlete and I had been suspended once already for "tainted supplements" I would be damn sure of what was in my supplements going forward. Jones is either a liar or a moron. Either way I have no sympathy for him.

But why not advertise it though? I always assumed supplement companies make false claims. So in your example they'd tell you they are selling you 100% T-Bol tablet but they'd cut it with sugar or something and sell you 50% b/c you'd have to way to know. Sugar is cheaper than T-Bol. Now they are making $2 instead of 1 on the same physical amount of T-Bol. That's just good business......until your clients realize they are getting screwed I suppose.
No, they wouldn't because they would end up in jail. They will tell you that you are getting 100% Whey Protein with their 'special formula.' Most people are not going to pay thousands of dollars to test the ingredients.

now if only Brock would come out a d say a few good words.. That would make it official

I think Jones should bring him to the USADA hearing to defend him.

Back