Bobby Lashley thinks Jon Jones is ‘absolutely not’ a cheater

Bobby Lashley's muscles have muscles. I bet it's all build on natural products.
<36>

"I can tell you for sure that it is impossible for Jones to have taken steroids, as I have personally taken all the steroids and there are none left."

Yeah if anyone would know about supplements it's that guy I believe him he's 100 percent natural.

The man made a tremendous amount of sense.
(1) Supplement companies are under very little regulations in the USA. They can put whatever they want in their products, as long as they don't kill a bunch of people all at once, then it is ok.

When you buy supplements, even Vitamins, you really have no clue what you are putting into your body.

(2) USADA ruining athletes' careers because they find a trace amount of a banned substance is very suspect to me. I honestly question the science behind their interpretations of the lab results.

They need better tests to prove that the athlete was on that banned substance for a considerable period of time. For example, if you are diabetic, your doctor can do a blood sugar test, and the result maybe favorable for you on that day, but if he does the HbA1c, this result is going to tell the doctor how well you have been controlling your blood sugars over longer period of time.

It makes a difference.

But most fans are not founded on science, they just follow whatever religion is preached to them and jump to conclusions.

It is true the supplement industry is the wild wild west with little regulation.

Here's what I don't understand. Whey protein is cheap. Turnibol or other high end PEDs are not as cheap. Why on earth would a supplement company put more expensive supplements in the "propriatary blends" and not tell you about it.

I can tell you it's more likely that you buy some expensive designer "supplement" that's "guarenteed to boost your test by 400% and increase your bench press by 40 pounds in 30 days" and end up getting a bunch of caffiene plus so nitric oxide booster so you "feel the pump".

The point is they aren't tainting your cheap crap supplements with high end PEDs. They are most likely tainting your high end designer PEDs with a bunch of crap.

Bobby Lashley: ‘Tainted supplements are the real deal,’ it happens a lot

how the hell can this guy pass a drug test...I have known guys that have been bodybuilders for years and years and aren't even remotely close to this guy's size...and they are big time juicers....this guy is so obviously on more roids than anyone.

This pretty much confirms jon is innocent. Lashley is a very trustworthy unbias source.

Not going to lie, the title of this thread and then looking at the youtube thumbnail and the size of Lashley's arms made me laugh

and I also did not know he only fought on Indian reservations, what a guy trying to give back to the curry community

Now all we need is Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds to say Jon is innocent

What he's really saying here is LOL at Jones' steroid enhanced chicken legs and scrawny frame. You're cheating wrong Jon.

02.jpg

how the hell can this guy pass a drug test...I have known guys that have been bodybuilders for years and years and aren't even remotely close to this guy's size...and they are big time juicers....this guy is so obviously on more roids than anyone.

Had he ever been testing. Strikeforce/Bellator background fighting on indian grounds. Might as wrll be fighting in international waters

It is true the supplement industry is the wild wild west with little regulation.

Here's what I don't understand. Whey protein is cheap. Turnibol or other high end PEDs are not as cheap. Why on earth would a supplement company put more expensive supplements in the "propriatary blends" and not tell you about it.

I can tell you it's more likely that you buy some expensive designer "supplement" that's "guarenteed to boost your test by 400% and increase your bench press by 40 pounds in 30 days" and end up getting a bunch of caffiene plus so nitric oxide booster so you "feel the pump".

The point is they aren't tainting your cheap crap supplements with high end PEDs. They are most likely tainting your high end designer PEDs with a bunch of crap.
Drug dealing 101. You take a potent drug, and cut it with something else, and sell it. T-Bol sells for approximately U$1 per tablet. That is not expensive. Cheaper than buying a can of Coke at a hospital vending machine.

Do they count as tainted supplements when you taint them yourself?

Back