Bobby Lashley thinks Jon Jones is ‘absolutely not’ a cheater

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bobby Lashley: ‘Tainted supplements are the real deal,’ it happens a lot

This would be like Hitler telling us that Kim Jong-Un isn't a bad man at all.

That's the guy that would know if a fighter is "not" a cheater.

LoL in b4 juicy pic of Lashley who fights on Indian land

Last edited:
Looks like he's been eating a lot of tainted supplements.

Could be the pump and/or the lighting, though.

Funny

DC said on Ariel's show he has been taking supplements and been tested his whole adult life and he has never had this problem.

Seems only certain people have this issue.

1-Crocodile-Dundee-quotes.gif

If you are a honest elite pro athlete with a team around you and you see USADA running rampant you arent taking random test boosters from GNC that may have trace amounts of designer roids in them.

You have an online list by USADA of what not to take. You are crossing your T's and dotting your I's.

This isnt a new thing. This goes back to at least Sean Sherk. If you are honest you arent risking it on OTC supps that are mostly under dosed and over priced. You are letting USADA know everything you take.

If you are a dirty scum bag cheater you are googling what supps could be flagged as having PEDs in them either before or after you are caught

Last edited:
Bobby Lashley: ‘Tainted supplements are the real deal,’ it happens a lot

The man made a tremendous amount of sense.
(1) Supplement companies are under very little regulations in the USA. They can put whatever they want in their products, as long as they don't kill a bunch of people all at once, then it is ok.

When you buy supplements, even Vitamins, you really have no clue what you are putting into your body.

(2) USADA ruining athletes' careers because they find a trace amount of a banned substance is very suspect to me. I honestly question the science behind their interpretations of the lab results.

They need better tests to prove that the athlete was on that banned substance for a considerable period of time. For example, if you are diabetic, your doctor can do a blood sugar test, and the result maybe favorable for you on that day, but if he does the HbA1c, this result is going to tell the doctor how well you have been controlling your blood sugars over longer period of time.

It makes a difference.

But most fans are not founded on science, they just follow whatever religion is preached to them and jump to conclusions.

Tainted supplements are a real thing, but it's also relatively trivial to avoid if you stay in contact with USADA if XYZ is acceptable.

If you pop, it's almost always a result of deviousness or laziness.

He had a PED in his system.. Even if Turanibol has been found in some supplements.. that information is out there.. ignorance is not an excuse.. Jones and his team should know better..

We all know he is a cheat.. i just want to point out even if you believe that tainted supp BS.. it's not gonna get Jones off.. he is out for a long long time

The first thing he does is to airquote "tainted supplements", then clearly says it's never accidental and that anyone under USADA should stick to a very limited range of known and trusted supplements. It's hardly a good defense to Jones IMO.

Of course a juice head like bobby would defend Jones. And I bet some retards heee will eat that shit up too, whatever he's saying. Don't even need to watch it because I already know Lashley is full of shit

Back