Bobby Knuckles will beat the brakes off of Rockhold

I 100% agree! Luke has a really iffy chin! Bobby has quick, strong hands and impressive TDD!

Whatever,
My money is on rock hold using his kicks and trying to not make it a punching affair
before working Whittaker to the ground to face a top game the likes of which Bobby k has never faced
whittaker has some great kicks of his own and has a background in karate. He isnt likely to be phased anything he sees kicking wise from luke.

whittaker has some great kicks of his own and has a background in karate. He isnt likely to be phased anything he sees kicking wise from luke.
I hear that...

I definately wanna see how Whittaker pushing/dictating the pace and using his kicks makes Luke respond....the way Bobby has been fighting since his move to me has flustered everyone it seems

I disagree that Wonderboy "sent him packing" lol. Some guys are better fits in certain divisions, bigger or smaller. Its obvious Whittaker is better at 185. 170 he didn't have the quickness advantage and was cutting too much weight. Wonderboy vs Knuckles in 2018 at 185 looks much different than their fight at 170
it was fun while it lasted! correct bro..

I can’t believe somebody is actually using that lame nickname Conor Rubbish made up. Please ban the TS.

I can’t believe somebody is actually using that lame nickname Conor Rubbish made up. Please ban the TS.
xjL2lPC.gif

book it. Luke won't be able to get the fight to the ground and he will get punished on the feet

I have a hard time believing Rockhold, a large MW with outstanding grappling, will have a hard time getting Whittaker, a natural MW and former WW, down to the ground.

I keep on going back and forth in my mind on this one. Whittaker can fight very cerebrally with in and out movement, Rockhold does well at that pace & range. Whittaker can also brawl when he needs to, but I can't see him charging at Rockhold recklessly.

Although it was extremely hard for both Jacare & Romero to do anything to Whittaker in grappling range; Rockhold applies his grappling trade in a different way to those guys. He is more opportunistic with his offence, and could give Whittaker problems if he lands in the right position.

I see it being a drawn out striking chess match, taking place mostly from outside range, somewhere that Luke is extremely dangerous, but so is Robert.

Tough fight to call, I would have to give a slight edge to Robert Whittaker because he has KO power and Luke has been KO'd and wobbled in his last two bouts.

I wish i had your confidence on this fight
The Branch fight and the fact Rockhold has left Cain and DC to go train with the Bumzillions should give you confidence. Luke looked terrible vs Branch imo, should have mopped the floor with him, but almost got KO'd and was getting outwrestled. Knuckles defensive wrestling is too good and he will be the best striker Luke has faced, or atleast since TRiTor.

Back