Bob Sapp to compete against elderly Koreans in a bodybuilding competition (pics) UPDATE: in post #42

Move over Costa, there’s a new Natty Goat sheriff in town

On the one hand, its good that he's obviously still lifting and staying fit and has enough money to buy roids. On the other hand, he's likely irreparably harmed his cardiovascular system with roid abuse.

Whole lotta people in this thread who don’t know anything about steroids.

you ever seen him at his peak? his legs looked like they were under such strain from his massive upper body that his knees looked like they were bending the other way. i can't find a good picture of it but you could see how fucked up his legs looked when he'd do his entrance with the white cape on or in some of his Japanese commercials. bro needs that Samoan leg genes lmao.

307315964_394513016185172_9159875420546035028_n.jpg

EDIT: found a decent picture of his caving in knees. this is a snapshot from his fight with Nogueira. around this time he was probably the biggest he was. look how his thighs are pretty big but everything below his knees not just look comically small but also look like they have zero muscle. i noticed this back when he was first popular and i always wondered if he has some kind of weird joint mobility disease.
Opera Snapshot_2024-03-27_210034_www.youtube.com.png

Last edited:
you ever seen him at his peak? his legs looked like they were under such strain from his massive upper body that his knees looked like they were bending the other way. i can't find a good picture of it but you could see how fucked up his legs looked when he'd do his entrance with the white cape on or in some of his Japanese commercials. bro needs that Samoan leg genes lmao.

307315964_394513016185172_9159875420546035028_n.jpg
No wonder Hunt beat them all at Tug of War

perth-australia-mark-hunt-of-new-zealand-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-on.jpg

New gear better than old gear.
Bob did a lot of old gear.

I wonder what Dana is on?
He's much bigger than skinny young Dana, and he's ripped.

I'm almost 60 and I've been out of shape for about 18 mos. Pretty soft.

I could do 9 months of work and be okay, or I could get some new gear and be okay in like 3 months.

My problem is, I don't know anything about gear. Nothing.

I asked here once, and a mod deleted my post. This is Oregon. All drugs are legal here, even fentanyl, because Oregon is stupid.

So it's legal here.

What's Dana on? Where do I get it? How much does it cost?

I could drive over to West Linn and ask around, but that's like 6 hours, and I'm lazy, and honestly I'm afraid of gangsters, and I don't like stirring up shit with nice people.

Help a bro out.

pn7lhowl0uqc1.jpg
tce1f4rl0uqc1.jpg

Pics of Sapp in preparation. He will be in the masters division of the Monsterzym Regional held on April 7th in Korea. He's six and a half feet tall and was 365lbs ripped at his physical peak.
Why does he look like senator armstrong?

main-qimg-dd8fba5e95e1f1933be274b38af9954f-lq

I dunno man. Bob Sapp, beyond steroid's, is an absolute freak of nature. His body is that SIZE without steroid's. He was that big in highschool and College. Obviously he's used the juice over the years, but he's had no major heath problems, so that leads me to believe he's a 'responsible' user in the sense that he probably has a docter, gets blood work, etc. Speculation obviously, but you'd assume he'd be Mark Kerr'ing it up by now. He has to have crazy work ethic as well. You dont get ripped like that just sticking a needle in your ass.

Back