Bob Sapp has fight scheduled against bear

BRB, going to FightFinder to see if there’s a fighter with nickname “Bear” (not necessarily HW, it is Japan after all). It’s probably a featherweight from Dagestan, with a real name that is too long to fit on a billboard (e.g. Magomedrasul Khasbulatov)

Maybe it’s lame to reply to my own post, but I just had a breakthrough - what if it’s Cole “Polar Bear” Konrad? Coming out of retirement to eat honey and wreck fools (by smothering them for 15-25 minutes).

Maybe it’s lame to reply to my own post, but I just had a breakthrough - what if it’s Cole “Polar Bear” Konrad? Coming out of retirement to eat honey and wreck fools (by smothering them for 15-25 minutes).
Or Paul "The Polar Bear" Varelans! Sapp via tank-top choke!

That bear is going to mess that kid up.

Was more surprised that Rizin wasn't hosting this fight

Japan never fails coming through with the freak shows

It kinda makes one resent how they could never be able to establish themselves in Japan the way Sapp did. Say what you will, he's set for life in that country in every sense of the word. Most of us could never go to Japan and establish ourselves that solidly.

I remember that thread about who would win between Lesnar and a Gorilla.

Rip Bob Sapp

giphy.gif
such a brutal scene

Japan is just too funny. Between "Bobship" and the picture of Sapp wearing the raw meat necklace I just can't take it.

Back