Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep making this about trump, when the evidence and facts show they were anti-hillary.
They were helping Trump win the GOP primary. If it was all about defeating Hillary why not defeat her with Rubio, or Cruz, or Kasich?Why instruct the same troll farm staff to go after Rubio and Cruz as well as Hillary during the primaries if it was all about Hillary only?

Even if you believe it was all anti-Hillary, you are saying the Russians interfered in our elections - that is no small thing. There should be big time consequences for that. Ttump isn't doing a damn thing. If Trump was innocent, he should be irate at that fact. He isn't.

They were helping Trump win the GOP primary. If it was all about defeating Hillary why not defeat her with Rubio, or Cruz, or Kasich?Why instruct the same troll farm staff to go after Rubio and Cruz as well as Hillary during the primaries if it was all about Hillary only?

Even if you believe it was all anti-Hillary, you are saying the Russians interfered in our elections - that is no small thing. There should be big time consequences for that. Ttump isn't doing a damn thing. If Trump was innocent, he should be irate at that fact. He isn't.

And I would agree, if foreign nations interfering in our election wasn't the status quo.

AIPAC is more of a threat to our democracy than the Russians are.

If you want to suggest a solution that would address AIPAC, and Russian, and Turkish, ect meddling, I am completely in support of that.

What I won't do is engage in selective outrage, at just trump and Russia.

It is hilarious to watch people hand wave away the Clinton foundation stuff, but cling to the Russian stuff like a life raft.

Of course. The idea that a few facebook ads did anything is pants-on-head retarded.

Right, Russia hacking our political parties and only releasing Trump's opponent's info had nothing to do with it.

I think it's too hard for me to tell. I think the Russian actions definitely were aimed at suppressing turnout for HRC. But it's above my pay grade to guess just how much it happened.

Mainstream media was oversaturated with Pro-Hillary propaganda; she spent over a billion dollars for her campaign, with support from countries like China, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine... you actually had to make it a point to search for Pro-Trump content.

The whole Russia narrative was conspired simply as a way to deflect/rationalize for a horribly run democratic presidential campaign/candidate; while simultaneously putting a political opponent in the crosshairs.

This. Regardless of how the information got out there, it was still the truth. It's like going through your girlfriend's phone and find out that she is cheating on you, then her getting mad and stomping her feet because you went through her phone.

Hilary also had the majority of the Major Newspapers, networks, and entertainment industry on her side as well. Do you really think it was a coincidence that the Washington post "obtained" the grab them by the pussy tape a couple of weeks before the election.

It's obvious that they were sitting on that tape so it would be fresh in peoples head when it came down to go to the polls. If anything the American media were trying to interfere with the election with their slanted content.

LOL @ all the retards that truly believe a few million in facebook adds from alleged "russians" won Trump an election when the tramp spent a record $1.2 BILLION on her failed campaign.

She lost, get over it.

Literally anything could have changed the outcome.

So it's pointless to play these hypotheticals out.

But If you had to pick a single one thing, it was my man Comey's letter.

Trump won the four states that put him over the top of the electoral college by 0.0006% of the total votes cast in the election.

So yeah, if Russia has ANY impact at all, and everyone who has seen the evidence has said it is incontrovertible that they interfered, then they were a deciding factor.

Last edited:
Literally anything could have changed the outcome.

So it's pointless to play these hypotheticals out.

But If you had to pick a single one thing, it was my man Comey's letter.

I don't get this.

If you believe this turned the election, then the true fault is the Democrat superdelegates who didn't do their job in removing a candidate as the nominee that was currently under FBI investigation.

It is why the superdelegates exist in the first place.

Doubt it. Most people already had their mind made up they would never vote for Hillary.

OK I am lazy, what did those 13 KGB agents do to Make America Great Again?

Did they rig the polls to get miscount?

Did they assassinate some character witnesses?

Did they brainwash a shet loads of voters?

If we get to the point where Manfort is being assisnated Trump might not be in charge
It would be pretty brazen for someone to be assassinated at this point, and if something that drastic happened, there would be a new kind of crisis in our country's midst.

Trump is ignoring the worst attack on America since 9/11
By Max Boot Columnist February 18 at 5:25 PM

Imagine if, after 9/11, the president had said that the World Trade Center and Pentagon could have been attacked by “China” or “lots of other people.” Imagine if he had dismissed claims of al-Qaeda’s responsibility as a “hoax” and said that he “really” believed Osama bin Laden’s denials. Imagine if he saw the attack primarily as a political embarrassment to be minimized rather than as a national security threat to be combated. Imagine if he threatened to fire the investigators trying to find out what happened.

Imagine, moreover, if the president refused to appoint a commission to study how to safeguard America. Imagine if, as a result, we did not harden cockpit doors. If we did not create a Transportation Security Administration and a Department of Homeland Security. If we did not lower barriers between law enforcement and intelligence. If we did not pass a USA Patriot Act to enhance surveillance. And if we did not take myriad other steps to prevent another 9/11.

That’s roughly where we stand after the second-worst foreign attack on America in the past two decades. The Russian subversion of the 2016 election did not, to be sure, kill nearly 3,000 people. But its longer-term impact may be even more corrosive by undermining faith in our democracy.
Just as Sept. 11 made clear that private security could not safeguard the aviation system, so the 2016 Russian attack made clear that social media companies cannot safeguard the electoral system. A greater federal role is needed, yet Trump refuses to even admit that the problem exists.

The most benign explanation is that he is putting his vanity — he can’t have anything taint his glorious victory — above his obligation to “protect and defend the Constitution.” The more sinister hypothesis is that he has something to hide and, having benefited from Russia’s assistance once, hopes for more aid in 2018 and 2020. Either way, we are at war without a commander in chief.

Full article - https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...27a6ccb38eb_story.html?utm_term=.2eb9451cbc1f

Trump is ignoring the worst attack on America since 9/11
By Max Boot Columnist February 18 at 5:25 PM

Imagine if, after 9/11, the president had said that the World Trade Center and Pentagon could have been attacked by “China” or “lots of other people.” Imagine if he had dismissed claims of al-Qaeda’s responsibility as a “hoax” and said that he “really” believed Osama bin Laden’s denials. Imagine if he saw the attack primarily as a political embarrassment to be minimized rather than as a national security threat to be combated. Imagine if he threatened to fire the investigators trying to find out what happened.

Imagine, moreover, if the president refused to appoint a commission to study how to safeguard America. Imagine if, as a result, we did not harden cockpit doors. If we did not create a Transportation Security Administration and a Department of Homeland Security. If we did not lower barriers between law enforcement and intelligence. If we did not pass a USA Patriot Act to enhance surveillance. And if we did not take myriad other steps to prevent another 9/11.

That’s roughly where we stand after the second-worst foreign attack on America in the past two decades. The Russian subversion of the 2016 election did not, to be sure, kill nearly 3,000 people. But its longer-term impact may be even more corrosive by undermining faith in our democracy.
Full article - https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...27a6ccb38eb_story.html?utm_term=.2eb9451cbc1f

That's just an embarrassing comparison.

“Sen. Bob Casey Jr. (D-Pa.) on Sunday warned special counsel Robert Mueller against issuing a report on his findings in the ongoing investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election near the upcoming 2018 midterm elections.

Casey said he couldn't make any assumptions about where the Mueller investigation is going in light of indictments issued on Friday. But he added that he would recommend Mueller not release a report on his findings near the midterms, when it would distract from elections or cause people to question the election's integrity.

http://archive.is/0MJ8F

“Distract from elections” - Translation - when Trump is exonerated, we democrats and our whores in the media are fucked. We’re hoping to win a few seats before we lose the little credibility we still have.

“Question election integrity” - absolutely nobody has stated that any votes were changed in the last election. Translation - there isn’t one, the statement is full potato.

noun: integrity
  1. 1.
    the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
    "he is known to be a man of integrity"

2. 2.
    the state of being whole and undivided.

• internal consistency or lack of corruption in electronic data.

It would be pretty brazen for someone to be assassinated at this point, and if something that drastic happened, there would be a new kind of crisis in our country's midst.
Why are you guys even discussing assassinations? Manafort getting assassinated? This is Alex Jones level bullshit. Talk about getting off topic.

And I would agree, if foreign nations interfering in our election wasn't the status quo.

AIPAC is more of a threat to our democracy than the Russians are.

If you want to suggest a solution that would address AIPAC, and Russian, and Turkish, ect meddling, I am completely in support of that.

What I won't do is engage in selective outrage, at just trump and Russia.

It is hilarious to watch people hand wave away the Clinton foundation stuff, but cling to the Russian stuff like a life raft.

Let's be clear: Russia's actions made voters stupider. Is AIPAC doing anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back