Bob Back at It.

It was not tainted. That's just something Lomachenko fans say to pretend he didn't really lose. It was rough and dirty, sure. But that's the pros. Lomachenko's inexperience showed there.
Yeah the inexperience showed but I'm talking about the weight issue.

Tainted is reserved for PED usage, but Salido fought dirty as shit in that fight and I've seen a lot of mental gymnastics and excuse making on here to justify Salidos dirty fighting.

Granted, lomachenkos excessive clinching was pretty egregious, but there is no way it was as bad as Salidos 40something nutshots.
Ok maybe I'm mistaking this for another fight. Didn't Salido come in heavy for this fight? Tainted may have been the wrong word to use, it's definitely not in the same league as PEDs.

Ok maybe I'm mistaking this for another fight. Didn't Salido come in heavy for this fight? Tainted may have been the wrong word to use, it's definitely not in the same league as PEDs.
he did, but I don't think that's tainted, that's just unprofessional, enormous weight discrepancies happen all the time in boxing, soemtimes they're overcome, sometimes they're not

Ok I thought salido was a little heavy for this fight. Can anyone here help me with this whether I am right on Salido is a super featherweight champion. He is also former IBF and two-time WBO featherweight champion.

Yeah he missed weight. Lomachenko probably would have beaten a dehydrated and weak Salido.

Yeah he missed weight. Lomachenko probably would have beaten a dehydrated and weak Salido.
That sounds like a nice way of saying "Loma would have probably beaten a salido that had the professionalism to make weight"

That sounds like a nice way of saying "Loma would have probably beaten a salido that had the professionalism to make weight"

Nice way. And I'm not taking the bait.

Salido landed a ridiculous number of low blows in that fight and Lawrence Cole put on a refereeing performance that was horrible even by his standards. Shame that Salido didn't get the decision against Vargas because a rematch with Lomachenko would've then been a unification.

Salido was the wake up call that Lomenchenko needed - Lomanchenko should thank him for that.

I Dunno, 500k is a lot more then the 125k he got in his last fight, it doesn't sound like a lowball offer to me. 500k could buy him a ranch back home.
Martinez got a little more, but he had the WBO strap, Salido's got shit atm.

I don't begrudge Salido anything, I mean if he was offered a million, I'd be happy for him, but if that's the best offer he's currently being offered, take the fight.

it will do great things for Loma's career, so I say pay up if you want that redemption

Back