BM - Chico Aura Dwi Wardoyo vs Anders Antonsen 11:30am ET 3-8

Sarnia Sting are playing looks to be good bet? you want me to put it up <{danayeah}>
Huge rivalry. Sold my tickets for tonight because this is one of the games where you can really make bank on the tickets. Also will be long drunk by then because of AJ/Frank. Actually had two sets of tickets cuz I bought extra and sold both lol

I wont tell you!!!
You will just jinx it!! :(

that was me snack monies!
And I need snack monies because I am not feeling all to well.
<Fedor23>

• Sad
Reactions: lsa
Huge rivalry. Sold my tickets for tonight because this is one of the games where you can really make bank on the tickets. Also will be long drunk by then because of AJ/Frank. Actually had two sets of tickets cuz I bought extra and sold both lol

Huge fan but sold me tickets.
Fake London has fake fans

Huge fan but sold me tickets.
Fake London has fake fans
I've only gone to around 50 of the last 70 games and every single playoff game. What a fake fan

• Angry
I've only gone to around 50 of the last 70 games and every single playoff game. What a fake fan

<YeahOKJen>

no wonder they are losing.
You smelly fart face are jinxing them

<YeahOKJen>

no wonder they are losing.
You smelly fart face are jinxing them
Best record in the OHL. You are on fire with your takes today.

• Angry
Anders Antonsen ...

you-just-made-the-list-chris-jericho.gif

@Dillydilly duuuude I’m watching London game and someone in my row just got kicked out lmao. I wonder if it’s who bought my tickets

@Dillydilly duuuude I’m watching London game and someone in my row just got kicked out lmao. I wonder if it’s who bought my tickets
haha, no way a London knight fan gets kick out, they kicking butt according to the score. someones jimmy's got rustled

wow, it was 3-0 last i checked now 6-1

haha, no way a London knight fan gets kick out, they kicking butt according to the score. someones jimmy's got rustled

wow, it was 3-0 last i checked now 6-1
Announcer said they were yelling at people on the bench. They must’ve been going nuts because we do that all the time every game

Back