Blumhouse Sci-Fi Revenge Thriller UPGRADE

If you have seen UPGRADE, how would you rate it?

• Total voters

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Trailer for Blumhouse Sci-Fi Revenge Thriller UPGRADE Starring Logan Marshall-Green

After his wife is killed during a brutal mugging that also leaves him paralyzed, Grey Trace (Logan Marshall-Green) is approached by a billionaire inventor with an experimental cure that will “upgrade” his body. The cure — an Artificial Intelligence implant called STEM — gives Grey physical abilities beyond anything experienced and the ability to relentlessly claim vengeance against those who murdered his wife and left him for dead. Written and directed by Leigh Whannell. Hits theaters on June 1, 2018.

Not only does this look fun, it seems to have some dark humor as well.

Trailer for Blumhouse Sci-Fi Revenge Thriller UPGRADE Starring Logan Marshall-Green

After his wife is killed during a brutal mugging that also leaves him paralyzed, Grey Trace (Logan Marshall-Green) is approached by a billionaire inventor with an experimental cure that will “upgrade” his body. The cure — an Artificial Intelligence implant called STEM — gives Grey physical abilities beyond anything experienced and the ability to relentlessly claim vengeance against those who murdered his wife and left him for dead. Written and directed by Leigh Whannell. Hits theaters on June 1, 2018.

I like, looks like cross between Robocop and Death Wish.

Last edited:
looks good. ill check it out

Will watch.

Nice twist on an old plot. A nice twist for the ultra-violence kind of movie as well. Trailer got me psyched to see it.

Never heard of it until i stumbled across the trailer yesterday. Looks pretty fun. Good action and dark humor, will check it out at some point.

Combo Keanu vibe of John Wick and Matrix.

Looks good.

Decent, sounds like something that would be a cult classic in the 80's. I'll definitely watch.

check out this trailer.
anyone seen it?

looks pretty damn entertaining.

Back