Blue Cheese Matters

Blue cheese is delicious any one who disagrees can catch these hands. I got the technique of prime mayorga, the pop of motivated maliginaggi.

Hard blue cheese is top notch

Soft blue like Cambozola and Danish Blue, less so. Still take it over some mild cheeses though.

I like real blue cheese with wings. It’s gotta be so thick and chunky I can see the pubic hairs in it and shit

Baked Cheddar and it's not even close.

f10.jpg

shutterstock-284355260jpg-226d73dd4977ff47.jpg

"Many's the long night I've dreamed of cheese--toasted, mostly."

Blue cheese is the best cheese and the ONLY acceptable dip for wings.

First time I ever had blue cheese was on a steak when we went somewhere to eat and I decided to try it and man o man it was an awesome combo so have sprinkled some on my steak every since

Last edited:
I prefer Swiss or Cheddar. Don't care for Bleu cheese

Edit: I always thought it was Bleu cheese but apparently it is blue
<mma4>

Yeah, it's not French... it's actually Blue.

I used to just love blue cheese with my wings. Then one day at the movie theater they had a blue cheese burger. I wasn't feeling the other burgers so I said fuck it let me try this blue cheese burger. Fucking amazing I still prefer jalapeno burgers but blue cheese has a place in my heart and it's what I get every time I go to the movies.

I like the processed american cheese you can get a 35 slice pack for a dollar fiddy

For me:

1.) Feta
2.) Gorgonzola
3.) Swiss
4.) Provolone

I looooove me a medium burger with bacon and Gorgonzola, with a nice doppelbock to wash it all down.

I enjoy a nice blue vein cheese, I generally like the soft ones better.

If it goes well with meat it’s on the menu.

Back