Bloomberg Blast The UFC For Going Downhill

Yeah, the ones who have been around from the start are the ones who ruined it. <YeahOKJen>

Are you retarded? It started off as a "pub brawl" Go watch some early UFC's before Zuffa bought it.

Stop watching early UFC vids as that’s the only way your comment would make any sense.
wow you guys don't really know whats goin on,, ufc tells fighters to keep fight standing otherwise they get axed...and we ve seen this and now their rosters suck , besides the LW, FW..

wow you guys don't really know whats goin on,, ufc tells fighters to keep fight standing otherwise they get axed...and we ve seen this and now their rosters suck , besides the LW, FW..

<{katwhu}>

4 years bans

Haha, no way

the ufc are only saying this crap because they only want to tackle this problem for 1-2 years because after ufc 200 zuffa will sell up anyway

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...scussion-video.2941709/page-18#post-103543091

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/100695811/

Wondering what comment you'd post

No, not dying but it's already peaked, it's not growing any more, perfect time for zuffa to sell up is just after ufc 200, they'd get a decent price if they are to sell now instead of selling up in another 10 years

It's all about $$$ and the mafia brothers know about that

Give me an actual response too method

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...-fertittas-dana.2996805/page-2#post-105893001

Untitled.png

I was saying the fertitas would sell too. I said they would sell while their stock was high. I thought they wanted a piece of the Raiders. If a UFC fighter dies in the octogan, their revenue will plummet. That’s why I figured they would sell. I think the UFC will remain strong until that tragedy happens. I hope it never happens. Obviously their revenue will fluctuate based on their current stars.

The UFC will thrive as long as they have stars like Conor (who you hate). Say what you will about him, but you can’t deny he makes the UFC a shit ton of money.

The UFC won’t die unless a fighter dies on live tv. Even then I’m sure they’ll still carry on, but it won’t be the same. That will take a long time to recover from. That’s when they’ll have to cut back & rely on their hardcore fan base to keep them alive.

The UFC won’t be even close to dead by 2023. I think they’ll be just about where they’re now. Unless of course a tragedy happens like mentioned. Which is a real possibility, but it’s taboo to talk about.

I'm gonna be really honest and say I don't know how to subscribe to anything on YouTube

Perhaps it's time to learn

Don’t. Stay true to the path!

Also, unrelated note, Why the Fuck does Sherdog main page give my iPad/pc AIDS? Literally can’t open a fuckin single page without getting redirected to a god damn amazon gift card page. It’s awful.

Don’t. Stay true to the path!

Also, unrelated note, Why the Fuck does Sherdog main page give my iPad/pc AIDS? Literally can’t open a fuckin single page without getting redirected to a god damn amazon gift card page. It’s awful.

Word.

It draws MAD data usage too.

I don't know why.

This is what happens when you let the Michael Jordan of the microphone go to Bellator.

<Goldie11>
I have to say I miss Goldberg, I was fine with him as UFC commentator, didn't love him or hate him, he was fine. But he is sooooooo much better than Anik, he is light years better than Anik.

Anik has such a boring and monotone voice, he doesn't have a smooth voice at all. He makes it sound so boring. If they replaced Goldberg with someone top class then ok, but Anik is not that guy for me.

Eugene and Kid Nate are great. Cant stand Alexi for some reason or another

What evidence do you have to back this up?

Back