Opinion Bloody Gina, and Bonesaw. Trump supports literal monsters

I just can't get too worked up over something I can't control, nor my single vote will ever change, or to get too worked up over spies dissing spies, when lying and misdirection is their bread and butter.

My opinion but I don't think sleep denervation, "fear-factor moments", waterboarding, are in the same ballpark as cutting off fingers, toes, dicks, burnings, and beheadings.

This is a complete lie lol.

You have no evidence to support this statement. It is completely absurd.

Saudi Arabia literally gave Hillary a check for $20,000,000 when she ran for president and that’s the disclosed amount.

Where are you on that connection?

I’m happy to have this discussion with you but you don’t even know what the hell youre talking about lol.

What toys? What did he say? And what are you even trying to say?

hey, what happened here? you talked some bold shit & then got shut down & bailed.

can't you at least have the decency to admit you were wrong with your prematurely ejaculated accusations?

hey, what happened here? you talked some bold shit & then got shut down & bailed.

can't you at least have the decency to admit you were wrong with your prematurely ejaculated accusations?

Where was I proven wrong?

I just can't get too worked up over something I can't control, nor my single vote will ever change, or to get too worked up over spies dissing spies, when lying and misdirection is their bread and butter.

My opinion but I don't think sleep denervation, "fear-factor moments", waterboarding, are in the same ballpark as cutting off fingers, toes, dicks, burnings, and beheadings.

If you think a bunch of career spooks started calling Haspel, bloody Gina because of stress positions.............

I am reading today that kushner was speaking with mbs days and weeks after the incident. And that all calls like these need to be monitored, yet these werent. Is this normal?

Back