Opinion Bloody Gina, and Bonesaw. Trump supports literal monsters

What does that even mean? What does the guy do that is anti-American? Our last president said he wanted to "fundamentally transform" the country. Supporting a guy who wants to fundamentally transform the country seems a lot more unamerican than Trump lowering taxes.

is English your second language? if so I'll give you a pass. otherwise, please reread my post & leave your emotions out of it to help you better understand what I meant there. thanks.

This is a complete lie lol.

You have no evidence to support this statement. It is completely absurd.

Saudi Arabia literally gave Hillary a check for $20,000,000 when she ran for president and that’s the disclosed amount.

Where are you on that connection?

you're not even American, but I'll oblige regardless.

there are videos of Trump openly declaring in rallies how he loves the Saudis & how they give him "millions" for his "toys".

you're not even American, but I'll oblige regardless.

there are videos of Trump openly declaring in rallies how he loves the Saudis & how they give him "millions" for his "toys".

What toys? Clarify.

What toys? Clarify.
I don't know, his words. I'm taking him at his word.

are you denying that he has personal business dealings with the Saudis?

We need to get out of the middle east.

I don't know, his words. I'm taking him at his word.

are you denying that he has personal business dealings with the Saudis?

I’m happy to have this discussion with you but you don’t even know what the hell youre talking about lol.

What toys? What did he say? And what are you even trying to say?

Would like to see any Trump lovers support this picture

5922f54434911bf24b8b4ebb-750-526.jpg

There is literally only one thing this picture can mean and I don't see how any Trump lover could defend it.

Lol. I can play that game too.

https://goo.gl/images/XtCyJX

This is a complete lie lol.

You have no evidence to support this statement. It is completely absurd.

Saudi Arabia literally gave Hillary a check for $20,000,000 when she ran for president and that’s the disclosed amount.

Where are you on that connection?
Kinda dumb to think that because the Saudis gave Hillary money that they don't give Trump money. Retard logic right there, especially when it's fact that the Saudis continually give Trump money and preferential treatment- they opened his first properties in SA and their leaders spend millions at his hotels when traveling.

I have absolutely no problem with torturing the mother fuckers out of that deck of cards they gave us when i deployed.

I wonder how you feel about suicide bombers that are unwilling participants, tho.

I’m happy to have this discussion with you but you don’t even know what the hell youre talking about lol.

What toys? What did he say? And what are you even trying to say?

no I do. you're just grasping at straws here trying to make an argument out of nothing because you're obsessed with Trump from where ever the fuck you're from.

but here. I'm too lazy to sift through all of the videos but this ought to help. enjoy. you Trump armchair enthusiast you.

I was inside the CIA’s Langley, Va., headquarters on Sept. 11, 2001. Like all Americans, I was traumatized, and I volunteered to go overseas to help bring al-Qaeda’s leaders to justice. I headed counterterrorism operations in Pakistan from January to May 2002. My team captured dozens of al-Qaeda fighters, including senior training-camp commanders. One of the fighters whom I played an integral role in capturing was Abu Zubaida, mistakenly thought at the time to be the third-ranking person in the militant group.

By that May, the CIA had decided to torture him. When I returned to CIA headquarters that month, a senior officer in the Counterterrorism Center asked me if I wanted to be “trained in the use of enhanced interrogation techniques.” I had never heard the term, so I asked what it meant. After a brief explanation, I declined. I said that I had a moral and ethical problem with torture and that — the judgment of the Justice Department notwithstanding — I thought it was illegal.

Unfortunately, there were plenty of people in the U.S. government who were all too willing to allow the practice to go on. One of them was Gina Haspel, whom President Trump nominated Tuesday as the CIA’s next director.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...07884e-27f8-11e8-874b-d517e912f125_story.html

The New York Times: Mohammed bin Salman nicknamed in Washington "bone saw"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...07884e-27f8-11e8-874b-d517e912f125_story.html

Does anyone actually defend these monsters, other than Trump?

Is their any Trump folk here, who want to put their username next to supporting people who literally murder and torture people?

No hyperbole here. Donald Trump, you are a piece of shit, and shame our nation every day you hold office while standing next to the scum of the earth.

Discuss........
But Obama

yeah but...

this is where I draw the line. you either support the nation, or you support the man himself.

“Yeah but”

<{cruzshake}>

Option 3, you be realistic about politics and the dirty business that is running the world.

Mind you, I don’t like it. But if you think a vote for blue or red is gonna matter

<36>

“Yeah but”

<{cruzshake}>

Option 3, you be realistic about politics and the dirty business that is running the world.

Mind you, I don’t like it. But if you think a vote for blue or red is gonna matter

<36>

I have no idea what you're trying to say with any of this. but I'll chalk it up to you misinterpreting the point I was trying to make in my initial reply to you.

nevertheless, I'll be more clear here.

it's been well established already that the US has been in bed with the Saudis since like forever.

Trump has been in bed with them on his own prior to his political run.

that's the problem here. he's factoring in his personal business ties with those dirtbags when this is a political problem.

Still haven't heard a reasonable explanation of why a Saudi murdered in Turkey is the responsibility of the US.

yeah but Trump is in bed on his own with them.

this is where I draw the line. you either support the nation, or you support the man himself.

a lot of Trump followers support him over the nation. they are definitively & purely anti-Americans.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt & deem you a follower of our nation, as a fellow New Yorker & all.

but that distinction needs to be made.

'Support the nation?'

What are you? A nationalist?

LMAO. Wait, are you actually...truly implying that the U.S. began supporting torture under Trump!? Where have you been for....oh i dont know 60 years or so?

We have been murdering and torturing people by the thousands either directly or indirectly for one sole purpose: to insure the U.S.A. is the most powerful country in the world.

This delusion that we are the good guys is an impressive bit of mass programming. Look at Central America and all the crimes we committed down there, then dont stop looking, our blood trail runs deep.

so the My Lai massacre occurred under Trump's Presidency?

oh no? this has been happening for some time? The Patriot Act was passed under W and resigned under Obama?

you don't say!

Kinda dumb to think that because the Saudis gave Hillary money that they don't give Trump money.

And the Saudi's only gave money to Clinton via the foundation. Whereas they were putting it in Trump's personal pocket.

"I get along great with all of them [the Saudi's]. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much!" - Donald Trump, Alabama, 2015 Campaign Trail

Would like to see any Trump lovers support this picture

5922f54434911bf24b8b4ebb-750-526.jpg

There is literally only one thing this picture can mean and I don't see how any Trump lover could defend it.
Melania is happy. Happy wife happy life.

Back