Bloodline on Netflix

smooth assassin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What up fellas, Bloodline just came back for its series finales, anyone else hooked on this show as I am?

I know what you mean, I kept hoping he would wake up or John would try to resuscitate him

The show finale kind of sucked.

ya it did, i kind of figured it would, seemed like they didnt have anywhere else to go with storyline

What up fellas, Bloodline just came back for its series finales, anyone else hooked on this show as I am?

+ 1

As a single child though, the premise is very off putting as, I am very family oriented, and a only child.

the thought of killing my brother is fucked up given, I don't have one, and I wish i did :( feels batman! SRS

I am a huge fan of the show. Its very exciting tv show. It is ominous and catchy. Its not as it seems.

I loved the first 2 seasons and then they went and cancelled the show (money issues) and it forced the writers to scrap what they intended to be a 4-5 season show to one last season. That last third season was a giant letdown imo. I really felt disappointed with the show after the great start and it sucks that they couldn't get those tax-breaks (law change) that were given to shoot this show the way they had intended.

Back