Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

Now Dizzy has me reconsidering whether to get a PS4 Pro. lol
I'll be more inclined when there's a few more games out that I play that it helps. Maybe there'll be a decent sale around the holidays.

I'll be more inclined when there's a few more games out that I play that it helps. Maybe there'll be a decent sale around the holidays.
My PS4 is only 500gb so the extra storage plus improved framerate, resolution and faster loading times make it really tempting. Talked myself out of picking one up today but I have to drive by a store on the way home from work so it's going to be hard once Nioh is out.

Man fuck this game. After I found myself spending over an hour trying to beat the first enemy I admittedly rage quit and deleted the game. Luckily I got it for $8. It looks like it can be a fun game, but I do not have the time to inch my way through a game that is already long without the unnecessary level of difficulty.

Man fuck this game. After I found myself spending over an hour trying to beat the first enemy I admittedly rage quit and deleted the game. Luckily I got it for $8. It looks like it can be a fun game, but I do not have the time to inch my way through a game that is already long without the unnecessary level of difficulty.
172413-pour-one-out-40-for-my-homies-57kQ.gif

Lmao dude you're missing out on such a good game. You can summon help ya know. Also my wife who doesn't game beat the first boss first try. Cleric beast right ?

Don't give up. We've all been there. Shit, I think deadshot has deleted the game at least 17 times now and he still loves it.

Boost mode goes live tomorrow

http://kotaku.com/1793079274

@KidBaize let me know how it affects BB if you get a chance. Might be what sways me to a Pro.
OMG thank you! I have been waiting for this patch. Improved performance in BB was a big reason I got the Pro.

Gonna have to do some more BL4 runs now. I finished the Queen's Eye last night so just that other 2v1 cancer left and I think all the missions are done. I still want to do NG+ but at least there's no rush.

march 10th people on reddit are going to start new characters and replay the game.

who'Se in?

Boost mode goes live tomorrow

http://kotaku.com/1793079274

@KidBaize let me know how it affects BB if you get a chance. Might be what sways me to a Pro.
Haven't done a full playthrough yet but I messed around with an old character in the chalice dungeons for an hour last night. You normally get some latency and frame drops there so I thought it would be a good idea.

Didn't notice any latency issues but the game didn't look much better either. Going from Nioh's stable 60fps, you can definitely tell it's only 30. From should just release another patch already to unlock the frame rate. It can't be that much work, you would think.

I think the PS4 Pro is worth it if you have a 4K TV. Otherwise it's pretty debatable whether you'll see enough of an improvement in gameplay to justify the purchase.

Haven't done a full playthrough yet but I messed around with an old character in the chalice dungeons for an hour last night. You normally get some latency and frame drops there so I thought it would be a good idea.

Didn't notice any latency issues but the game didn't look much better either. Going from Nioh's stable 60fps, you can definitely tell it's only 30. From should just release another patch already to unlock the frame rate. It can't be that much work, you would think.
Hmm, yeah an unlocked frame rate would be nice.

I do have a 4k tv and really not much to utilize it with outside of Netflix so maybe I will pick one up. Hearing it's not a big improvement makes it a less immediate want though.

Yeah I was a little disappointed but then again 30fps has always been a bigger issue to me than graphics or occasional latency. Boost mode was never going to increase the frame rate so my expectations may have been unrealistic.

Yeah I was a little disappointed but then again 30fps has always been a bigger issue to me than graphics or occasional latency. Boost mode was never going to increase the frame rate so my expectations may have been unrealistic.
I know the first place I'd check for slowdown. Right outside of the main doors to Old Yharnam, hang a left towards the crucified/burning beasts and it slows. Go HAM on Vicar Amelia and get those particle effects flying lol.

I know the first place I'd check for slowdown. Right outside of the main doors to Old Yharnam, hang a left towards the crucified/burning beasts and it slows. Go HAM on Vicar Amelia and get those particle effects flying lol.
Good point. I might do a full run this weekend so I'll try to remember those areas. You see it with One Reborn and Amygdala as well.

Can't go back to Yharnam if you never left...

reece.JPG

Trip back to yharnam lasted 30 mins. Beat cleric beast and then summoned some peeps for jolly cooperation. THey walked up to eileene and tried hitting her, so I hit her too. Turns out summons can't hit NpCs and I got my shit pushed in.

Then I just got tired of mixing up the controls with NiOh and said fuck it.

Still can't beat Ludwig if the NG cylce is too high. Everything is a one shot. Also the dodging sucks cock and his hitboxes are huge.

I haven't bought the dlc but I finished the whole game and got platinum (fuck the fire dog).

Is the dlc worth it?

Back