Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

Have you ever watched LobosJr? He does a bunch of crazy challenge runs (some being at BL4 including Chalice dungeons o_O)
Like Dizzy said, his fist only run was interesting. I didn't watch the whole thing but tuned in every once in a while to see how he was doing. Ludwig and Laurence were both insanely long. He's really good at Ludwig's phase two now because of it.

Tolo's BL4 no dash or roll was the craziest run I've ever seen though. All bosses, including chalice dungeons. Just insane.

Just hit another new PB, 4:08 IGT, about a half hour faster than last time. My goal is sub 4 hours so almost hit it.

Almost first tried all the DLC bosses but fucked up near the end and needed another bunch of attempts. It was a really good run for me though so I'm pretty happy.

Nice time. Tolomeo has the entire game down to a science. It is ridiculous how tight his movements are

Thanks. I'm not using the actual speedrunning route so I should be able to cut a lot of time off that once I get better at the actual fights. That's the hard part though. lol

Tolo is awesome. He really popularized BL4 and came up with a lot of the strats people use now. There are a few people running it who have taken it to the next level as well. Amazing how popular the game still is for being an exclusive.

Thanks. I'm not using the actual speedrunning route so I should be able to cut a lot of time off that once I get better at the actual fights. That's the hard part though. lol

Tolo is awesome. He really popularized BL4 and came up with a lot of the strats people use now. There are a few people running it who have taken it to the next level as well. Amazing how popular the game still is for being an exclusive.
Tolo is a piece of shit who doesn't stream anymore.

Was doing a bit of pvp earlier. Got parried and uninstalled the game before they could riposte.

New PB for BL4, 3:55. My goal was sub 4 so I'm happy about that. If I had a near perfect run I could shave off another hour but I have a really hard time understanding how the WR is 1:40. Blows my mind.

New PB for BL4, 3:55. My goal was sub 4 so I'm happy about that. If I had a near perfect run I could shave off another hour but I have a really hard time understanding how the WR is 1:40. Blows my mind.
Wr is faster than that. Kwitty's PB is like 1:33 and he doesn't have the record.

Wr is faster than that. Kwitty's PB is like 1:33 and he doesn't have the record.
No, that's the normal all bosses. A Chinese runner, TheWorld0815, has the BL4 all bosses record at 1:39. Kwitty got 1:57 before he switched to the normal all bosses route.

http://speedsouls.com/bloodborne:Leaderboard

Really cool dude, that Kwitty. He's the one who convinced me to start doing BL4 runs. I've been streaming them just to have a record for posterity but then one day he raided me with like 50 people, lol. It's weird having an active chat to respond to while playing.

Knew this game would be hard, but never played the Souls games. Shit is harder than my dick in jr high

Said fuck it and did the glitch in the beginning and leveled up to destroyer status. Got really sick of mining for echoes

Outside of all of that, man it's a beautiful game. Just really well done. It's funny how nobody I know wants to play it, because it's such a pain in the dick. A difficulty option would've really made it hugely popular... it's too good to be discarded

Knew this game would be hard, but never played the Souls games. Shit is harder than my dick in jr high

Said fuck it and did the glitch in the beginning and leveled up to destroyer status. Got really sick of mining for echoes

Outside of all of that, man it's a beautiful game. Just really well done. It's funny how nobody I know wants to play it, because it's such a pain in the dick. A difficulty option would've really made it hugely popular... it's too good to be discarded
Glad you're enjoying it, Rem. I was talking to a buddy of mine about it the other day at a bar and overheard another table who happened to be talking about it as well. One guy said he returned it as he "didn't pay $45 to do nothing but die." Not everyone has the patience for it and that's what these games are about. You can really start to wreck shit once it all clicks.

Give the game another shot without power leveling. Once you really get into the swing of the gameplay it's incredibly satisfying.

Oh and make sure you play the DLC. Arguably the best bosses in the entire game are in it.

Fucking finally got Maria down at BL4. This one took me longer than any other boss. I could get her down to her third phase pretty regularly but one mistake and you're usually done. I started her a couple of months ago and gave up after a few days of attempts at her. Hadn't tried again until last night and finally did it.

Super sloppy attempt, I almost never get hit in her first phase but I'll take it.

Can't wait to see how badly Orphan pushes my shit in.

Fucking finally got Maria down at BL4. This one took me longer than any other boss. I could get her down to her third phase pretty regularly but one mistake and you're usually done. I started her a couple of months ago and gave up after a few days of attempts at her. Hadn't tried again until last night and finally did it.

Super sloppy attempt, I almost never get hit in her first phase but I'll take it.

Can't wait to see how badly Orphan pushes my shit in.

Fuck yeah dude! Love it!

I bet you were shitting your pants when you almost got parried while healing right near the end. That's the worst feeling when you're stuck in an animation and see an attack beginning that you can't dodge. lol

Congrats! Maria is a beast. I've done at least 15 of these now and she still gives me hell all the time. Got her second try last night but the run before took about 25 attempts. That third phase...

Fuck yeah dude! Love it!

I bet you were shitting your pants when you almost got parried while healing right near the end. That's the worst feeling when you're stuck in an animation and see an attack beginning that you can't dodge. lol

Congrats! Maria is a beast. I've done at least 15 of these now and she still gives me hell all the time. Got her second try last night but the run before took about 25 attempts. That third phase...
Actually wasn't sweating the parry. I felt comfortable enough with the distance there. What scared me was the attack that led to me needing to heal. Greed almost seriously fucked me. I try not to look at the boss hp but I knew she was only one hit away and it almost ruined that attempt. Thankfully I was 100% topped off.

I think what took me so long with Maria is that I had never had to develop any real strategies. I was pretty much learning the fight for the first time.
Orphan is going to be interesting. <{jackyeah}>
Yeah I honestly have no idea how to approach Orphan. I parry him a lot but my riposte damage is shit obviously so that pry won't work. Second phase scares me to think about haha.

Then I still have Laurence ffs.

Orphan was a long process for me. I think it took five nights of a few hours at a time with tiny incremental progress along the way. The worst part is dying quickly in phase two and then having to repeat all of phase one just to die instantly again. Learning phase two took a long time because of that. You get really good at phase one though.

Laurence.... you're on your own. He's the hardest fight in the game at BL4 (not chalices). I still have a lot of trouble if I don't cheese phase one.

Back