Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

BL4 all bosses complete. FINALLY. Only took a year. lol

Headless BLB turned out to be one of my favourite fights in the game, at least once I learned how to roll his delayed slam. All the beast fights are so cool.

The queen was pretty brutal even though everyone said it's supposed to be easy at level 4. Nope, not for me. And that finish, omg. :eek:

BL4 all bosses complete. FINALLY. Only took a year. lol

Headless BLB turned out to be one of my favourite fights in the game, at least once I learned how to roll his delayed slam. All the beast fights are so cool.

The queen was pretty brutal even though everyone said it's supposed to be easy at level 4. Nope, not for me. And that finish, omg. :eek:

Congrats!

Your vids are starting to come up on my YT feed lol.

Finished NG+ at BL4 last night.

That shit was a lot harder than expected. There are no easy bosses anymore except for maybe Rom and Living Failures is a plague on humanity. Now I understand why everyone hates that fight.

Finished NG+ at BL4 last night.

That shit was a lot harder than expected. There are no easy bosses anymore except for maybe Rom and Living Failures is a plague on humanity. Now I understand why everyone hates that fight.
Nice, I forgot I had a new BL4 character that had made it to Gascoigne. I picked him up for a couple of play sessions and I'm up to Yahar'gul. Want to get my Blood Rock asap so I can hit the DLC.

Nice, I forgot I had a new BL4 character that had made it to Gascoigne. I picked him up for a couple of play sessions and I'm up to Yahar'gul. Want to get my Blood Rock asap so I can hit the DLC.
Right on! DLC is so much fun at level 4. Hard af but really satisfying once you beat it.

Haha fuck yeah!

That phase two is something else, eh? He always pulls out some scary double slam right before the final stagger. How long did it take you?

Haha fuck yeah!

That phase two is something else, eh? He always pulls out some scary double slam right before the final stagger. How long did it take you?
His second phase was so tough because I realized how poorly I know it, would make it there and get one shotted. I didn't start getting a lot of practice on it until I got his first phase down. Matter of time after that. That was one of my more sloppy attempts but I figured I'd see it through to the end.

I played it on off this weekend. A few days of attempts. Blew through my consumables early on so I was at a disadvantage for most of it.

His second phase was so tough because I realized how poorly I know it, would make it there and get one shotted. I didn't start getting a lot of practice on it until I got his first phase down. Matter of time after that. That was one of my more sloppy attempts but I figured I'd see it through to the end.

I played it on off this weekend. A few days of attempts. Blew through my consumables early on so I was at a disadvantage for most of it.
lol Sounds familiar. When I first beat him it was a really short and clean attempt, pretty different from the others where I had to work hard and struggle.

I don't even know how many times I got one shotted in the first five seconds of phase two. So demoralizing. You get really good at phase one though.

lol Sounds familiar. When I first beat him it was a really short and clean attempt, pretty different from the others where I had to work hard and struggle.

I don't even know how many times I got one shotted in the first five seconds of phase two. So demoralizing. You get really good at phase one though.
I feel pretty solid at both phases but yeah, I've got almost everything he does in phase one down.

Found myself being a lot more aggressive after I got familiar with it which is how I usually play. It's going to be interesting to see how I need to adapt my play style for the next bosses. No leveling changes quite a bit.

I feel pretty solid at both phases but yeah, I've got almost everything he does in phase one down.

Found myself being a lot more aggressive after I got familiar with it which is how I usually play. It's going to be interesting to see how I need to adapt my play style for the next bosses. No leveling changes quite a bit.
Phase one is pretty easy now but I'm still not very good at phase two. Those delayed attacks are so awkward.

I'm looking forward to how you find Maria and Orphan. Oh lordy. :D

Phase one is pretty easy now but I'm still not very good at phase two. Those delayed attacks are so awkward.

I'm looking forward to how you find Maria and Orphan. Oh lordy. :D
I'm honestly not sure I can beat Orphan.

I'm honestly not sure I can beat Orphan.
Yes you will.

His learning curve is probably the highest in the game but once you figure him out he becomes very manageable. I went through hell to beat him in NG but my NG+ fight was flawless because I had his timing down.

Ludwig and Maria are the hardest fights in the DLC for me now.

My Maria strats aren't going to work at this level lol.

I usually rush her down into a corner and rally to keep my health up.

I can't stop playing this game. It has totally ruined me for Dark Souls series. I've played all From Software games and to me Bloodborne is by far their best game. Not sure why i'm so hooked to this game.

I've been trying to do some BL4 speedruns but fuck me, the DLC is hard. My last run tonight got to Maria after 3.5 hours but then it took me an hour to beat her so I ran out of supplies on Orphan after like another hour.

I'm decent with Ludwig now but it's really hard to get good at Maria and Orphan. And then there's Laurence...

Back