Bloodborne, v4: Sequel Plz???

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by Ashton, Aug 22, 2016.

1. KidBaize

KidBaize ...

True. Pretty sure I saw some kind of parry in the trailer so hopefully combat has similar depth.

2. KidBaize

KidBaize ...

From is getting ripped on Twitter for going with Activision. I'm not familiar with them as a publisher but everyone is worried about microtransactions.

3. Dizzy

Dizzy \[T]/ Platinum Member

That was definitely a surprise to see them go that route. Not gonna worry about it until I get some proof. Could be all they end up doing is DLC.

From has maintained integrity so far imo. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

4. KidBaize

KidBaize ...

Hopefully that's it. I don't have a problem paying for expansions but loot boxes and all that crap would be disappointing.

It's also too bad there is no PVP. I don't do a lot of it but it definitely gives these games longevity.

5. Raksas

Raksas Green Belt

I think the leak said that there was going to be pvp but it's going to be different in that players can invade other worlds and take the form of monsters or something like that . Also I think it's great for them to switch up publishers . Gives them more bargaining power and freedom to do what they like. I wouldn't worry too much about Activision . At the end of the day it's just a publishing company and if From Software didn't fuck up in negotiating the contract we should be fine. I have faith in them

6. KidBaize

KidBaize ...

That invasion mechanic would be very cool. I hadn't heard that before. It's hard to imagine a Fromsoft souls clone without some kind of MP so hopefully it's true.

7. deadshot138

deadshot138 Black Belt

Invading as a monster? That’s torn straight from the Dying Light DLC.

8. KidBaize

KidBaize ...

Not the first time they've done that. Think of Old Monk in Demons or Halflight in DS3.

ThulsaDooom likes this.
  9. 84percentcool

84percentcool Nevermore

Those were boss fights and covenant based weren't they? (At least Spear of the Church was covenant. Not sure about Old Monk. Never played Demon's).

10. KidBaize

KidBaize ...

Yeah they were boss fights. Anyone could be summoned for Old Monk if you were online and used a blue, black or red eye stone while in Latria. Covenants didn't start until DS1.

84percentcool likes this.
  11. ThulsaDooom

ThulsaDooom Brown Belt

Which they ripped off from Demon's Souls and that's awesome.

deadshot138 likes this.
  12. 84percentcool

84percentcool Nevermore

I was seriously up until 4 AM because I'm addicted to farming for blood gems in different Chalice Dungeon glyphs.

And to think people are still discovering new things in the Chalice Dungeons is even crazier. Someone recently found a wandering Pthumerian Elder as a normal mob. I hadn't seen that before.

KidBaize likes this.