Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

Beat him 1st time alone without any problem...drank like 2-3 elixisr or whatever health is...

I learned his patter in 5 seconds..and you gotta roll toward him ...

That's the beauty of Souls-Borne.....every1 has a toughest boss that is different lol

Yeah I don't know what it was with him but it took me several tries before I could take him down.

Everytime you post, you seem to make an even dumber post than your previous one. I dont get how you consistently one up yaself.
trolling-willem-dafoe_o_2556553.jpg

Yeah I don't know what it was with him but it took me several tries before I could take him down.
Because he was the hardest BB boss.

Helped DSP beat Bloodstarved Beast in Ailing Loran yesterday. Was a meeting of the minds like no other. I even happened to have the pungent blood cocktails already equipped.

Helped DSP beat Bloodstarved Beast in Ailing Loran yesterday. Was a meeting of the minds like no other. I even happened to have the pungent blood cocktails already equipped.
How many controllers were broken altogether?

How many controllers were broken altogether?
0, we cheesed the fuck out of it. I should be in one of the videos I’m sure, he just cuts his streams into sections and uploads them. The red spiders almost got my ass.

0, we cheesed the fuck out of it. I should be in one of the videos I’m sure, he just cuts his streams into sections and uploads them. The red spiders almost got my ass.
Well that's disappointing. lol

He was hanging out in Tolo's chat one night when I tuned in. But then I guess something happened between them because Tolo was kind of shit talking him later on. I haven't watched a lot of his streams lately so I didn't really understand what he was complaining about.

Well that's disappointing. lol

He was hanging out in Tolo's chat one night when I tuned in. But then I guess something happened between them because Tolo was kind of shit talking him later on. I haven't watched a lot of his streams lately so I didn't really understand what he was complaining about.
Someone was spreading the rumor that Tolo was helping DSP through his Bloodborne redemption run

Oh is he redoing his first full playthrough? I remember him face tanking Ludwig when the DLC first came out and he couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. lol

Oh is he redoing his first full playthrough? I remember him face tanking Ludwig when the DLC first came out and he couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. lol
He beat the DLC, went full skill and got the blades of mercy and rakuyo.

Welp, I'm already back to Bloodborne once again. Best game in Soulsborne.

Going from the slow pace of DS1:R to Bloodborne is quite the change up though lol.

tenor.gif

Don’t play with me.

tenor.gif

Don’t play with me.

That isn't the official twitter account though. Sadly, I don't think we will see Bloodborne 2.

I think it will be Tenchu or Shadow Tower

That isn't the official twitter account though. Sadly, I don't think we will see Bloodborne 2.

tumblr_mqqq1cJcvb1qgs9ujo1_500.gif

Fuck that. People will burn their studio down.

Good call. Wish I could say I wasn't a little disappointed but From hasn't let me down yet so I'll just have to wait and see what they come up with.

Sadly this could mean the Soulsborne series is indeed dead. Maybe Miyazaki wasn't just talking about DS.

Shadows Die Twice looks fucking awesome. I'm ok with them branching out.

Bloodborne was a result of that and look what they produced.

Back