Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

Yes, Smouldering Lake is my favourite stage, it was brilliant. I’d save the DLC for nearly end game because they are really hard. Truthfully the enemies in Dark Souls 3 aren’t as hard as Bloodborne but to compensate, you get less healing items. Prioritize finding Estus shards and undead bones.
The smouldering lake is your favorite area??? wat

Stupid toxic gas enemies, those guys that jump on your face, those annoying enemies that spam floating chaos, and the area itself. Not interesting imo, I usually run through it to get the estus shard and the bone shard.

The smouldering lake is your favorite area??? wat

Stupid toxic gas enemies, those guys that jump on your face, those annoying enemies that spam floating chaos, and the area itself. Not interesting imo, I usually run through it to get the estus shard and the bone shard.
Sounds like the area troubles you too much, get gud. What’s not to like about the area? It has a ton of tough enemies, the huge sandworm, the ballista constantly reigning down on you. For me it was really fun killing all those crabs and eventually shutting down the ballista. Afterwards I fought the sandworm and looted the rest of the area, the boss fight was forgettable but it was a really fun and challenging level.

Perfect, ill look @ guide to not miss any estus shards. I renewew my PS plus to have some coop Help too....

Just beat the DLC after 2 years of none-playing Bloodborne.

Main game was tough at start but I got way better after 3-4 hourslol.

LOVED the 1st DLC AREA
Ludwig was a fun boss Not that hard honestly for me..died 3-4 times

Beat Laurence 1st try with the help of a NPC..looked frking similar to the Beast

Research Hall was an OK area...not my style...
Living Failure was a frking pain for my stupid ass...wanted to kill him too much and was greedy...took me 8 trys..

Lady Maria...took me 4-5 trys to learn patter and parry window...toughest boss for me with Martyr Logarius

Fishing Hamlet is absolutely fucking stupid

Beat Oprhan of Kos 1st time....found him quite easy...

Time to play Drak Souls 3 and the DLC...are they any good?
Did you explore the well in the middle of the Fishing Hamlet? Pretty sure I missed it on my first playthrough.

I haven't played BB in a year but might fire it up today. Finally finished ng+3 with my level 1 character in Nioh and I'm not ready to start ng+4 yet. Maybe later but I need a break from that torture for a while.

yeah with the 2 big cunts

used blade on them...fuckers

My god this framerate. Not used to 30fps anymore and it's giving me a slight headache. Hopefully Fromsoft adopts 60 as their standard going forward.

how is Nioh...never played it..might pick-it up if it's cheap....bit like Soul's game?

how is Nioh...never played it..might pick-it up if it's cheap....bit like Soul's game?
Opinions vary but I love it personally. It's from Team Ninja who created Ninja Gaiden so it's similar to Souls but still different in many ways.

The combat is deeper, in that you have three different stances with weak and heavy attacks plus skills that you can learn as you progress, so you have more variety in your movesets. You can also block with your weapon, which is really useful because the movement and combat is faster paced than Bloodborne. Instead of just dodging, you learn to block and dodge, giving you a split second longer to react. There aren't as many different weapons as in Souls but they are all pretty viable.

Nioh is weaker in enemy and world design though. Fromsoft has a real knack for creating difficult but fair bosses and amazing level design that give you those eureka moments when you find a shortcut and realize how connected everything is. Nioh's levels are very maze-like which can be annoying.

Sorry for the novel. Didn't mean to ramble that much. lol

God damn I'm so confused I've put like 5 hours or something in this game running around the same area and 2 huge wolves attack and rape me on a bridge.

I dno what the hell I'm even meant to do anymore lmao.

God damn I'm so confused I've put like 5 hours or something in this game running around the same area and 2 huge wolves attack and rape me on a bridge.

I dno what the hell I'm even meant to do anymore lmao.
I know exactly where you are. Run past the wolves, then check out the house and the rest of the bridge.

I know exactly where you are. Run past the wolves, then check out the house and the rest of the bridge.
Cheers haha will give it a try.

As I only put it back on a few nights ago I've forgotten how I make my dude stronger? Do I just kill things and transport back to that starting zone?

Cheers haha will give it a try.

As I only put it back on a few nights ago I've forgotten how I make my dude stronger? Do I just kill things and transport back to that starting zone?
Yeah. You earn blood echoes from killing enemies, which you can then use to level up by speaking to the doll in the Hunter's Dream.

Nioh is great. It's a step or two behind souls, IMO, but a very worthy entrant into the genre and the clear #2 IMO.

I think Orphan of Kos is probably the hardest enemy in the entirety of the Souls series.

I think Orphan of Kos is probably the hardest enemy in the entirety of the Souls series.

Beat him 1st time alone without any problem...drank like 2-3 elixisr or whatever health is...

I learned his patter in 5 seconds..and you gotta roll toward him ...

That's the beauty of Souls-Borne.....every1 has a toughest boss that is different lol

Back