Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

Maria is very cool. Be careful though or she'll rip your heart out.

Yeah, I've read that there's a special visceral animation where she hugs you before pulling her and out of your chest.

I just fought her a couple of times and fire got me in the third stage. At this moment, doesn't feel like a very difficult boss.

Fuck Laurence, btw

Yeah, I've read that there's a special visceral animation where she hugs you before pulling her and out of your chest.

I just fought her a couple of times and fire got me in the third stage. At this moment, doesn't feel like a very difficult boss.

Fuck Laurence, btw
I almost fell off my chair the first time she did it to me. Great design.

Laurence is no joke. A lot of people find the last boss of the DLC harder but Laurence gives me the most trouble.

Laurence is an enormous chode.

is the online in this game any good? i never summon help but some messages on dark souls are really useful, i heard the pvp sucked so i dont know if i need ps plus for this.

is the online in this game any good? i never summon help but some messages on dark souls are really useful, i heard the pvp sucked so i dont know if i need ps plus for this.
For the main game and DLC, online isn't a big deal if you're not doing coop. There are notes left by other players but I'm not sure how helpful they are.

The chalice dungeons are a little different though. You can play the regular "story" chalices but you won't have access to all the unique ones created by other players unless you are online.

Personally I wouldn't subscribe just for that. There is already a ton of content available without a PS+ account.

Orphan and Laurence are gone.

Finished up the DLC, it was a nice addition to the game with the exception of the sharks, those fuckers are cheap. Easy to fight one on one, extremely annoying to fight in pairs

Watching Tyler1 play this makes me realize how competent I was

I am thinking of having another play-through of this; Bloodborne is excellent.

I am thinking of having another play-through of this; Bloodborne is excellent.
Do it! I started a new character just the other day and forgot how fun the game is. Doing all bosses on this character.

Do it! I started a new character just the other day and forgot how fun the game is. Doing all bosses on this character.
and here we go! I have now stepped foot in Yharnam, once again! lets go! It is such a great change from Dark Souls.

Some unused enemies that were recently datamined.

Really only see the first one having a place in the game. The rest don't fit at all imo.

An enemy that was previously thought to have been cut from the game was just discovered in a chalice dungeon lol

https://kotaku.com/bloodborne-enemy-went-undiscovered-until-2017-1820656029

Flaming undead giant was only shown once in a trailer back in 2014. No one had discovered it until now.

You can check it out with the glyph code pa6ssc6u
Was disappointed this turned out to be BS. Those giants are not new nor are they bosses. They’re regular enemies in Hintertomrb

Was disappointed this turned out to be BS. Those giants are not new nor are they bosses. They’re regular enemies in Hintertomrb
None of that was said though.

They're just a random enemy variation that no one had publicly come out and shown that they actually existed until recently. They're rare enough that people assumed that specific design had been cut.

None of that was said though.

They're just a random enemy variation that no one had publicly come out and shown that they actually existed until recently. They're rare enough that people assumed that specific design had been cut.
I first heard of it in a stream chat and they were saying it was an unreleased boss. Guess that’s what I get for listening to autists.

Some unused enemies that were recently datamined.

Really only see the first one having a place in the game. The rest don't fit at all imo.

Yeah the first one looks pretty cool. It's a bit like Abhorrent Beast.

When is From going to give us a hint as to what they're working on besides Armored Core? Hopefully that's not it.

Any tips for a guy that just picked the game up and is going to start playing soon?

Back