Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

Ashton

Allez Cuisine!
@purple
Reaction score
We really need a sequel to arguably the best game in the SoulsBorne series. The deadshot rage posts alone would make it more than worth it's while.
25_261929733.jpg

blood-echoes-farming-you-died-1024x576.jpg

Previous threads:

V1: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2731263&page=101

V2: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f88/bloodborne-v2-hunt-begins-2971373/index101.html

V3: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bloodborne-v3-broken-controller-edition.2990311/

Last edited:
Agreed. It is the best game. Most fluid combat, best weapons, best movement, coolest bosses, best ost. Probably my favorite ps4 game.

Just last night my friend & I were talking about how we want a sequel. I wonder what the new game Miyazaki is working on tho. I wouldn't mind something set in the future/space w/ a killer electronic soundtrack.

All I can say is don't go AFK when online playing DS2. I watched that dude throw 99 corrosive urns at somebody, drop a few prism stones, take a screenshot and then email the player the screenshot with a link to his channel. lol

This guy is naked, sitting in warmth, and tossing urns at some dude. This is incredible

I knew you'd love it. His shit talk is amazing.

Probably my favorite PS4 single player game. Got really far but haven't finished it due to SFV.

All I can say is don't go AFK when online playing DS2. I watched that dude throw 99 corrosive urns at somebody, drop a few prism stones, take a screenshot and then email the player the screenshot with a link to his channel. lol

I never really pvp in souls games so what would that do? Sounds interesting lol

I hate that game and the stupid shit the imported from it into DS3

I never really pvp in souls games so what would that do? Sounds interesting lol

It breaks all of your shit. Broken armor has no stats, broken weapons do almost no damage. If you have no repair powders or the repair spell you have to go back to a blacksmith to get it done. It can be a real pain in the ass when you have no defense, no damage, and no souls since you just got murked in an invasion.

When I foguht
When I fought him, he broke most of my shit and poisoned me to death. I got a few hits in but he's pretty good.

DLC finally done at level 4.

Cheesed Laurence in phase one because fuck him, that's why.

Orphan was a really hard fight. Took me a few nights to figure him out, especially phase two because it's so hard to get there and then you just die immediately. Getting the timing on those backstabs was way harder than I expected. Respect to whoever came up with that strat.

I misjudged how many hits left to finish him off and it almost cost me right at the end. I would've lost it if I had died there. lol

DLC finally done at level 4.

Cheesed Laurence in phase one because fuck him, that's why.

Awesome, dude! I'd play it right now if I wasn't trying to work on my backlog haha. I feel guilty wasting money on all these games I'm not playing.

What was cheesy about the first phase though? That didn't look too different from what I remember.

Orphan was a really hard fight. Took me a few nights to figure him out, especially phase two because it's so hard to get there and then you just die immediately. Getting the timing on those backstabs was way harder than I expected. Respect to whoever came up with that strat.

I misjudged how many hits left to finish him off and it almost cost me right at the end. I would've lost it if I had died there. lol

Holy shit, I guarantee you had less than 10 hp when he nailed you towards the end lol. Congrats on pulling that off.

Seriously impressed, I don't think I could pull that off.

Holy shit, I guarantee you had less than 10 hp when he nailed you towards the end lol. Congrats on pulling that off.

Seriously impressed, I don't think I could pull that off.
Haha thanks. My heart was going 100 mph when that happened. Orphan is so fast in phase two that you just end up dead sometimes without realizing what hit you. Good thing I was using the 10% hp rune.

I've never played a Souls game but I did pick up Bloodborne for cheap, amazing game! I definitely want a sequel, can anyone comment on the Bloodborne DLC? Worth picking up?

Back