PlayStation Bloodborne Megathread, v.4

Took out the Queen this morning. The L2 on the Holy Moonlight just stagger fucks her. Kinda thinking that's probably it for this playthrough. I can definitely say this is my favorite Fromm Software game.
It's my favourite of theirs too. How did do you like the red spiders? Fuck those things.

Almost figured out how dodge Ebrietas' attacks finally. I've always wanted to just stand right in front of her but could never deal with her double swipes. They're actually pretty easy to roll through.

Almost figured out how dodge Ebrietas' attacks finally. I've always wanted to just stand right in front of her but could never deal with her double swipes. They're actually pretty easy to roll through.
Bloodborne on the mind? Lol

Bloodborne on the mind? Lol
Lol yeah. The ER run got me thinking about doing the same thing in Bloodborne so I'm just messing around with some stuff.

Ebrietas is so well designed. Even in phase two when she throws her tantrum and flails her arms around, you can dodge all that shit. It's pretty crazy how good the hitboxes and spacing are in that fight. Although you still take damage from her frenzy or whatever it is so I don't know how useful the strat would be but it's fun.

Lol yeah. The ER run got me thinking about doing the same thing in Bloodborne so I'm just messing around with some stuff.

Ebrietas is so well designed. Even in phase two when she throws her tantrum and flails her arms around, you can dodge all that shit. It's pretty crazy how good the hitboxes and spacing are in that fight. Although you still take damage from her frenzy or whatever it is so I don't know how useful the strat would be but it's fun.
I don’t know if I’ve ever done Ebrietas legit. I just pop a Beast Pellet, Lightning Paper, and go to town.

I don’t know if I’ve ever done Ebrietas legit. I just pop a Beast Pellet, Lightning Paper, and go to town.
Same with me so now I got a +1 weapon trying to figure out how to actually fight these bosses. Ludwig took 20 minutes and it was glorious with his OST.

Back