Blonde bombshell Sage Northcutt is ready to make waves in UFC

does TS not realize we all know who Sage is and his hype has been dead for a while now

If Sage wins this matchup, I'd like to see him Groovy Lando.

I like Sage but reading this I thought we'd gone back in time to 2015

I think it's clear at this point that unless he trains full time at a real top gym and gets as far away from his old man as possible he's going to end up as diet Erick Silva
Nothing wrong with becoming young up and coming prospect who is the future of the division...

Omg imagine a title fight between sage and erick silva. Two of the goatest prospects

Dang. That guy is ripped. Good thing most Sherdog members look like a 6'5 250 version of him.

Drop the blonde bombshell crap... Sage is a decent prospect, but it would appear the hanger-ons and hype-train are polluting this kids head.

Lots of good looking fighters that are not being branded in the same manner. Sage should focus on his fighting, his technique, his overall skills... that is what will propel this kids brand further than all this other garbage. Northcutt is still a really young fighter, so there is lots of time to develop, Michel Quiñones is a good place to start. All said and done, what is lost in all the hype, he pulled off a couple of nice wins for a young guy, but if Gall and Barberena showcased, he has still lots of holes in his game.

Actually would watch a serial killer MMA movie starring this guy

hi-res-91323d5a4d75cd64de2f8f0aca41e256_crop_north.jpg
th

I like Sage but reading this I thought we'd gone back in time to 2015

I think it's clear at this point that unless he trains full time at a real top gym and gets as far away from his old man as possible he's going to end up as diet Erick Silva

Umm Erick Silva is a HUGE upcoming prospect and has a big fight coming up. Cant wait to see what this kid can do out there

I don't see it

here is 19 year old vitor belfort

methodgetswanderlei-silva-vitor-belfort-gif.gif

WME need to stop running the UFC like a Hollywood film by stop trying to manufacture stars that have no talent.

Give the opportunity to all fighters and let the true talents shine.

There are many guys out there, that have probably never competed in their life..that would wipe the floor with many mma guys...while bruce lee never competed...mainly cause it had rules...and bruce trained for real life...unlike sage..bruce was a very intense, at times arrogant as hell...Cause he knew he was good...There were many guys back then...chuck norris, bob stone, jim kelley and many others, that have all said, bruce was one of a kind...nobody moved like him...They weren't just saying this, for the hell of it...He is still by by the most explosive, fastest guy I have ever seen. not just talking on screen...by his live demonstrations he did...

Yea man, did you see him playing ping pong with nunchaku?... Epic, bro.

If I was Harvey Weinstein, I would produce a buddy comedy starring Sage and Woodley as cops patrolling Ferguson. But first, I'd molest them.

Back