Blonde bombshell Sage Northcutt is ready to make waves in UFC

ugyVORV.jpg

Actually the problem is low fight IQ and his dad runs his career.
I'd say killer instincts inside the cage go hand in hand with fight IQ, and his pop's involvement may be a good thing in the long run.

It's actually refreshing to see fathers supporting their sons in sports, to include MMA.

Ultimately, most fighters with a keen fight IQ are ones who've had relatively rough upbringings. Sage definitely appears to have been coddled his entire life.

I'd say killer instincts inside the cage go hand in hand with fight IQ, and his pop's involvement may be a good thing in the long run.
No they don't. And he went to Tri-Star and they discovered he had a major cardio problem. His dad said no he doesn't and pulled him out.

No they don't. And he went to Tri-Star and they discovered he had a major cardio problem. His dad said no he doesn't and pulled him out.
I'm pretty sure there's more to the story than what we get on (anti)social media.

He definitely has that "it" factor, though. I think most of us anticipate his upcoming fights.

I'm pretty sure there's more to the story than what we get on (anti)social media.

He definitely has that "it" factor, though. I think most of us anticipate his upcoming fights.
I look forward to his fights. I saw he had bad cardio in his fights, Tri Star was right. He will never amount to anything until he fixes his problems.

I look forward to his fights. I saw he had bad cardio in his fights, Tri Star was right. He will never amount to anything until he fixes his problems.
He carries way too much muscle for an MMA fighter.

so, unless you compete in "competitions" with rules...even mma has tons of rules...bruce lee's style was for the street...not in some cage or ring...and he sparred, with some of the best fighters around at the time...I don't care what your point is...You obviously don't know very much about bruce lee...ask chuck norris how good bruce was...
What was his street record?

I know everything that was written and retold about Bruce. Well aware. He was famous to many for his on screen martial arts. A perfect parallel is Sage Northcutt. A extremely well decorated martial artist from a very young age. Not necessarily suited to MMA but likely better suited to the angle that Bruce Lee was famous for.

Don't like the Bruce Lee reference?

Fine then how about fucking Van Damme, Segal, Jett Lee, Jackie Chan or any other guy with some martial arts that hasn't necessarily tested it as a pro fighter but could be considered some type of draw or baddass to make money and gain exposure.

Like how Ronda Rousey TRIED to do and she waited juuussstttt a bit to long to show the world she was not immortal. Sage has also let the cat out of the bag.

Lol...he does not have the it factor

You are full of shit. We talk about his upcoming fights because we laugh at the fact he keeps getting matched with cans and still loses or looks like shit

I like Sage but reading this I thought we'd gone back in time to 2015

I think it's clear at this point that unless he trains full time at a real top gym and gets as far away from his old man as possible he's going to end up as diet Erick Silva

What was his street record?

I know everything that was written and retold about Bruce. Well aware. He was famous to many for his on screen martial arts. A perfect parallel is Sage Northcutt. A extremely well decorated martial artist from a very young age. Not necessarily suited to MMA but likely better suited to the angle that Bruce Lee was famous for.

Don't like the Bruce Lee reference?

Fine then how about fucking Van Damme, Segal, Jett Lee, Jackie Chan or any other guy with some martial arts that hasn't necessarily tested it as a pro fighter but could be considered some type of draw or baddass to make money and gain exposure.

Like how Ronda Rousey TRIED to do and she waited juuussstttt a bit to long to show the world she was not immortal. Sage has also let the cat out of the bag.

There are many guys out there, that have probably never competed in their life..that would wipe the floor with many mma guys...while bruce lee never competed...mainly cause it had rules...and bruce trained for real life...unlike sage..bruce was a very intense, at times arrogant as hell...Cause he knew he was good...There were many guys back then...chuck norris, bob stone, jim kelley and many others, that have all said, bruce was one of a kind...nobody moved like him...They weren't just saying this, for the hell of it...He is still by by the most explosive, fastest guy I have ever seen. not just talking on screen...by his live demonstrations he did...

Lol...he does not have the it factor

You are full of shit. We talk about his upcoming fights because we laugh at the fact he keeps getting matched with cans and still loses or looks like shit
I meant he has the "it" factor for the casual viewer. The kid is obviously a competitor at heart, and that's why even seasoned MMA fans have looked forward to his fights.

After I read the thread title the 90210 theme song immediately played in my head.

Back