Bloated stomach issue

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I seriously need a little advice on this annoying issue.

I use to work out like crazy when I was in my 20's and was always about 175, 6 pack and very good shape BUT, now I am 39 and have a physical labor job, I eat about 2500 calories a day. I recently began riding 15-22 miles every other day also and STILL have a semi bloated 4 pack now.

I have no clue why this annoying problem is happening or what I can do about it. Any advice is appreciated.

Oh yeah, I also just recently kicked an 8 year very large oxycodone habit. It has been 7 months off and my stomach still growls like crazy.
He have tried probiotics and lots of water and very little shrinking.
Is it a cortisol problem? Because I do also have sleep waking issues.

Can anyone offer a suggestion?

Thanks!

Are you gassy? Do you leak farts? Do you eat past 7pm? Do you have looser feces? How long has the problem persisted.

Try to eliminate one factor at a time? Try eating everything by 7pm and see if the problems persist. Might be simple gastritis to IBS etc,

Try cutting sugar and carbs completely for 2 weeks. Good chance you’ll find the results encouraging.

Get rid of artificial sweeteners for six months like it's your religion. Artificial sweeteners are known bad gut flora actors.

I'd experiment with the diet, take notes, to see if that helps. As already mentioned low carb can help with bloating/puffed out stomach issue for some. I know breads can cause some bloating for me. Sometimes dairy/milk products can bring it about for some.

Are you gassy? Do you leak farts? Do you eat past 7pm? Do you have looser feces? How long has the problem persisted.

Try to eliminate one factor at a time? Try eating everything by 7pm and see if the problems persist. Might be simple gastritis to IBS etc,

Yes, gassy, somewhat loose, it varys.

I seriously need a little advice on this annoying issue.

I use to work out like crazy when I was in my 20's and was always about 175, 6 pack and very good shape BUT, now I am 39 and have a physical labor job, I eat about 2500 calories a day. I recently began riding 15-22 miles every other day also and STILL have a semi bloated 4 pack now.

I have no clue why this annoying problem is happening or what I can do about it. Any advice is appreciated.

Oh yeah, I also just recently kicked an 8 year very large oxycodone habit. It has been 7 months off and my stomach still growls like crazy.
He have tried probiotics and lots of water and very little shrinking.
Is it a cortisol problem? Because I do also have sleep waking issues.

Can anyone offer a suggestion?

Thanks!

I had (have sometimes) the same problems.
Usually, was from eating too much at one meal and eating high in fats and high in sugars (meat + bread + beans + other stuff). Also, I eat very fast and that doesn't help at all.

Causes:
- constipation
- eating too fast
- types of foods (dairy or beans or wheat - depends on the person)
- poor gut bacteria
- eating too much at one meal

What you can try:
- eat slow, chew slower your meals, especially meat.
- eliminate beans (lentils, chick pea, kidney beans) for a while and see how it works
- eliminate stuff made of wheat for a while and see how it works
- don't eat too much at one meal
- shit regularly

Back