#BLM activist tweeted false flag death threats against black people to spark outrage

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Threats-To-Black-Students-Kean-359635811.html

- There was a huge protest for the Principal to step down and a big issue because this #blacklivesmatter activist wanted black people to feel victimized.

- She made a LOT of accusations and tried to get a whole bunch of professors fired too.

McKelvey, a self-proclaimed activist and the president of the Pan-African Student Union, left the rally about midway through, Union County Prosecutor Grace Park said.

Authorities believe she went to a computer station located in the university library and created an anonymous Twitter account, which she used to post the racially charged threats of violence against black students and staff at Kean.

McKelvey then went back to the rally and drew attention to the threats that she had posted, according to prosecutors.

The threats led to additional police security, and the Department of Homeland Security was notified, as were state, county and local authorities.

In before Strychnyne says, "...well...I disagree with what she did, but I see why she did it..blah blah blah "

I'll just keep my opinion to myself on this one.

Much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much more common than you think

This is like the third or fourth instance of black folks pretending to be white folks threatening black folks on social media I've read about in the last week or so.

lmfao. This is a shitshow. With the Butler hunger strike guy from Mizzou completely lying about being hit by Wolfe's car (former President of Mizzou) and the student leader who lied about being in contact with the government to fight the KKK on campus, this type of shit is becoming the norm.

When no oppression exists, create the oppression and claim victimhood.

I have to admit, this shit show is hilarious.

8c3a1f0204d77cf1ce5aa70cbda43fc1.jpg

Jesus...fuck her. And people like her.

There are so many minorities who make money off of complaining and do everything in their power to keep others of their group afraid. Of all the awful, opportunistic scams there are in this world, this one bothers me the most. It's such a perverted and evil thing to do.

This is the report right after the "death" threats.

lol

There are so many minorities who make money off of complaining and do everything in their power to keep others of their group afraid. Of all the awful, opportunistic scams there are in this world, this one bothers me the most. It's such a perverted and evil thing to do.

Affirmative action is working .

What really sucks is that there are legit racial issues in our society and now it's going to be hard to talk about them because of complete lunatic morons like her.

I tried not bashing all of BLM even when their stupidity kept mounting, but I'm over the movement. It's completely toxic.

What really sucks is that there are legit racial issues in our society and now it's going to be hard to talk about them because of complete lunatic morons like her.

I tried not bashing all of BLM even when their stupidity kept mounting, but I'm over the movement. It's completely toxic.
Try telling these righteous crusaders they're shooting themselves in the foot.

In before Strychnyne says, "...well...I disagree with what she did, but I see why she did it..blah blah blah "

yeah, what happened to being a man and not caring about protests

Hold, on, I need to punch myself in the head a couple more times to get an accurate imitation going

Back