#BLM activist disrupts Clinton speech for calling black gang members "super predators" in the 90s

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if this is going to be an issue for her or not

This is what they are referring to

I hate myself for saying this... Hillary was right.

So the #BLM's cause now also extends to Bloods and Crips?

So the #BLM's cause now also extends to Bloods and Crips?

That little girl had the audacity to stand up there and say "I am not a superpredator". Clearly she wasn't talking about you, now go and sit down, you fragile little upper middle class college girl.

It must take a lot of energy out of a person if he or she feels offended in 2016 for a comment a person said about violent gangs 22 years ago.

This BLM thing is getting out of control. During the ferguson and Baltimore riots we had public figures apologizing for calling rioters and looters thugs. I remember a time when calling a spade a spade was the admirable thing. No pun.

When did "at-risk" start including predatory criminals? Hillary's word choice of "bring them to heel" was really stupid (and typical for the day), but she did make a distinction.

Attention seeking whores...

Disrupt events and speeches, offer no real solutions, have the most ridiculous demands and platform, attacking and maligning policr officers while simultaneously ignoring the incredible rate of black on black violence.

#BLM is a fucking joke.

Racist and misogynistic Trump would have had her ass kicked and sent out into the snow without her jacket.

Attention seeking whores...

Disrupt events and speeches, offer no real solutions, have the most ridiculous demands and platform, attacking and maligning policr officers while simultaneously ignoring the incredible rate of black on black violence.

#BLM is a fucking joke.

I like is the irony of pulling up a case from the 90's to show how prevalent systemic racism is today.

Racist and misogynistic Trump would have had her ass kicked and sent out into the snow without her jacket.

He'd probably have had some of his goons beat her up while standing at the podium shaking his head and asking the crowd what the world is coming to.

The group is shit, which is a shame because their cause is legit. Their methods and actions are often stupid and/or deplorable and takes away from legitimate parts of the movement and discussions that should be had.

When did "at-risk" start including predatory criminals? Hillary's word choice of "bring them to heel" was really stupid (and typical for the day), but she did make a distinction.

I don't really think it was a poor choice, given the times and the people she was talking about. extreme gang violence was out of control in the early to mid 90s, and was only brought moderately under control by force.

The group is shit, which is a shame because their cause is legit. Their methods and actions are often stupid and/or deplorable and takes away from legitimate parts of the movement and discussions that should be had.

The problem with the group is that they are willing to undermine their own cause when it runs contrary to the narrative.

As far as I know, most reasonable people want to see less poverty and crime. Most reasonable people want to see a growing middle class.

This BLM thing is getting out of control. During the ferguson and Baltimore riots we had public figures apologizing for calling rioters and looters thugs. I remember a time when calling a spade a spade was the admirable thing. No pun.

What's the pun sir?

If the pun is what I think you are talking about, that's pretty clever. I didn't even notice until I read the "no pun" statement.

I've said it before, but #BLM is literally the gift that keeps on giving.:D

I've yet to see a BLM protestor walk up to a gang in Chicago and interrupt them.

latest

Someone does need to do something about the superpredator problem, though.

This is why we need Arnold back in office.

Back