BLIZZCON 2018

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
wHATS up my dudes, its live!!, so far new heroes for HOTS and Overwatch, a new awesome expansion for Hearthstone and Warcraft 3 reforged, man that looks good

algo i got Destiny 2 for free in my battle.net app that is cool

then wild Alkaizer appears (ppl ll never learn, D2 fanatic here, now PoE casual)

lol'ing hard @ mobile diablo.

Blizzard truly has no shame. What a gutter-trash company.

Cant watch because at work. is that really what is happening? ?
yep, definetly the worst of the announcements, the other ones i actually liked, even the guy presenting mobile Diablo believed all the shit he was saying

Mobile Diablo. Jesus fucking Christ.

Nice one: '' This just means they Vaal Orb the game to brick it right? ''.

Mobile Diablo... Warcraft 3 remaster intead of 4...

36cf74a12dc7454973408394e7b9d080.gif

Wow.... <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Blizzard started being greedy c***s after Overwatch started becoming massively popular.

Oh second thought, Blizzard, don't bother with a Warcraft 4 or Starcraft 3, just let them die while we still have good memories left of them.

I’m guessing the mobile market could bring in a lot more in sales over all than Diablo 4, or am I way off the mark? Seems more accessible.

yeah no, or as the cool kids say these days "thats a yikes for me dude"

I’m guessing the mobile market could bring in a lot more in sales over all than Diablo 4, or am I way off the mark? Seems more accessible.

yep, alot of market out there for cell phone games, and micro transactions are all the rage now, its a big fuck you to all of us who were expecting a new game but they are gonna make bank with this new Diablo mobile bullshit

yep, alot of market out there for cell phone games, and micro transactions are all the rage now, its a big fuck you to all of us who were expecting a new game but they are gonna make bank with this new Diablo mobile bullshit

A lot of market for a company like Blizzard anyway. The mobile market is over-saturated these days - not a lot unlike Steam.

Hopefully they go the Mario Run route with this and make it a reasonably priced game with very little IAP. We need more of that in mobile to start normalizing the idea of actually paying once for good content, but paying more than we're used to for a mobile game.

USA got clapped by the UK in OWWC.

Yea, Blizzard just has lost match, but won battle.

The worst part of the 'Diablow' announcement is that had it been D4 then GGG would have had to eventually put some thought into making a PoE '2' which would have possibly given us a better game engine.

Back