"BlackBeast" vs "Super Samoan" somebody is getting ko'd

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
18033485_1399790493397123_7495314492558804435_n.jpg

pick one.

Hunt needs to take a break or retire.

3 months after that brutal KO is way too early for Hunt to come back.

Father time may be catching up with Hunt.....YET.... if Derrick Lewis stands in front of him like he did vs Browne and Nelson, Hunt will take his head off....No way Lewis stands with Hunt

Why, Hunt??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US!?!?!?

Another lose-lose fight for Lewis. Can this guy please get himself a new manager?!

Father time may be catching up with Hunt.....YET.... if Derrick Lewis stands in front of him like he did vs Browne and Nelson, Hunt will take his head off....No way Lewis stands with Hunt
Yeah I feel like hunt is too good at getting to the inside, and cracking jaws. Feel like he'll be able to time those loopy swings that Beast usually employs. We all saw what happened to Nelson who is another just power puncher only like Beast. Maybe his age catches up with him fully this fight and he gets beat, but I dunno think he still has enough left in the tank.

Wrong. Everyone is getting KOed. Even the ref and spectators. That's how much KO there is in this matchup.

1 Guess? on where I'm leaning...

Pulling for Hunt, but I'm afraid he's going to get brutally knocked out.
Also, nice poster.

I hate that one of these guys has to lose. I think Hunt ko's him via cleaner striking if they stand and trade, if Lewis takes Hunt down he kills him with gnp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back