Black people listen to Metallica's "One" for the very first time...

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
This is fucking hilarious.

They watch Metallica's "One" video for the very first time

You should see my face after the first 30 seconds of this video!!! ;)~

OH, and they actually used the music video with the "Johnny Got His Gun" clips in. It adds a LOT of depth and craziness to the song!

Lol. That was pretty good. The movie version of One is still my favourite of that song and gets me JACKED!

I've watched a vid they did on Megadeth. I appreciate the fact they're open-minded and look up the lyrics to get a better understanding of the song. I also love the sub-conscious simultaneous head banging between them.

Where do these people (not race) come from that have never heard Metallica's One before? I grew up in the 80's and 90's and without the luxury of the internet I knew tons of music from the 60's and 70's. My dad used to marvel at the fact that at 15 I could sing along with most of his favorite tunes.

P.S. I was all about the b-boy life back then and I still knew music from other genre's

Reminds me of this sheltered Asian kid who didn’t know what classic rock was... he was like I don’t like this country stuff”

I've been watching a lot of Lost In Vegas (the dudes in the video). Idk I just think it's cool to see people's reaction that who aren't normally into that style of music. They've done more reactions to Metallica, Slipknot, Slayer, Rage Against The Machine, Korn, lots of bands.

Me and my old partner...

Alice Cooper song playing on radio.

Me: "You like Alice Cooper ?"

Him: "I'm not into that death metal shit..."

Me: Unblinking staring straight ahead

I'm not even into metal but One is a GOAT song

And Lars is a douche but that double bass drum is pure awesomeness

Me and my old partner...

Alice Cooper song playing on radio.

Me: "You like Alice Cooper ?"

Him: "I'm not into that death metal shit..."

Me: Unblinking staring straight ahead

I once kicked a b out for touching my radio

Lol I like how at first they were really into the story but then when Metallica started going hard after the 2nd verse it became all about the music, then they just lost it at the bridge

You should see my face after the first 30 seconds of this video!!! ;)~

OH, and they actually used the music video with the "Johnny Got His Gun" clips in. It adds a LOT of depth and craziness to the song!
is there anyother way to watch that song that's about the book and not have clips from the movie? They actually bought the rights to Johnny Got His Gun because it was cheaper then having to pay royalties anytime that music video was played it's a very screwedup movie.

I've been watching these dudes recently too. Pretty good videos.

The fucking LOVE Gojira, which makes me happy... But they definitely did not love Mastodon, which makes me unhappy.

Funny video.

It's easy to forget how truly epic a song One is when you haven't heard it in a while. Classic.

I've been watching these dudes recently too. Pretty good videos.

The fucking LOVE Gojira, which makes me happy... But they definitely did not love Mastodon, which makes me unhappy.

How could you not love Gojira? Stranded is groovy as fuuuuuck.

lost in vegas is great.
those 2 guys are definitely metal heads.

slayer was a bridge too far for them to cross though. hopefully they'll give slayer another shot.

lost in vegas is great.

slayer was a bridge too far for them to cross though. hopefully they'll give slayer another shot.
Gotta start them off with something warm and fuzzy like Seasons in the Abyss, then go from there.

lost in vegas is great.

They are metal heads blocked from the truth for too long. They definitely like the music they have been exposed to. It is awesome to see people opening their minds and willing to listen to stuff outside of their comfort zone. They didn't like danzig tho :(

Back