Social Black Panther (War Room Discussion)

What place in society? You can't have shit? Fucking ridiculous.

You're American. The top .001% of people to ever walk this earth. People would murder for the opportunities you have. Your people are in the USA. You don't need a fantasy to draw pride or confidence from for fuck sakes. You have absolutely no clue what you've been blessed with and how billions of people envy you.

You realize you are proving me right, right?

This is a movie and look how hot you and your peers are over it.

Why werent yall this pissed over Straight Out Of Compton?

Cause it went with the status quo.
This movie breaks said status quo and you assholes want to have brain aneurysms over it cause it sends the right message.

I dont get folks like you.

When was the last positive Black action movie?

Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon? Robert Townsends Meteor Man?

Thats all we are allowed to have huh?

Fuck outta here.

This movie breaks said status quo and you assholes want to have brain aneurysms over it cause it sends the right message.

Fuck outta here.
Gave the list above Sorry you don’t like them. There was also xxx, action Jackson, predator two, sleight...I could go on

On a serious note, I do understand why so many people of color are looking forward to and/or inspired by this film..

When there are so many films that degrade and or portray your people as criminal , degenerate and stupid, it's a breath of share to see a fucking superhero that takes shit from no one...that is treated like an equal ...

Yes there are many roles by denzel , Morgan Freeman , etc that have also done this , but black panther seems to be taking this to a whole new level ...

I think this is the same reason why so many of my Asian kin cling to Bruce Lee and his legend, and mystique ...

For the first time ever , an Asian wasn't a fucking bumbling idiot, with a hyperbolic ridiculous accent (eg: breakfast and tiffany) ...with Bruce Lee we had a bad ass Asian on screen...

So yea, I get the hype behind black panther ...

It's gonna be difficult to top Logan , but I'll give it a watch .

You know it isn’t real right?

Some other black superheroes
Blade
Steel
Hancock
Spawn
Meteor man
Blank man
Cat woman

Those don’t count right

It maybe this movie is good, I haven’t seen it

Steel and Meteor Man are the only movies that belong up there.

Steel was once part of Milestone and MM is an original IP.

You can suplex yourself for Catwoman.. You know anybody that watched that bullshit?

Yall have Captain America, please move aside and make room for Captain Africa.

I just dont see why people are pissed cause black folks are celebrating a positive change.

"Oh my god the negro's are happy! Somebody do something!"

Agreed.

MV5BMTkxNzI3ODI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjkwMjY4MjE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
I just wanted to go back and give this post the respect it deserves.

All this fighting and killing is drilled in to us Americans from day 1.

You can suplex yourself for Catwoman.. You know anybody that watched that bullshit?

I just dont see why people are pissed cause black folks are celebrating a positive change.

Not pissed. I just don’t get celebrating a fake character. Now dressing up as black panther is cool. Wearing your Africa garb because of a pretend character is weird. Should women start wearing amazon garb?

White people "have to find pride" in a 74 year-old man-child with the sensitivity of a pre-pubescent school girl, the temperament of a newborn, and the intellect of a toddler. Also, shitty country music.

Lol wtf? Do you actually believe this trash?

I'm not trolling at all. I see black people on my facebook and they wear African stuff to Black Panther and I'm asking why. You live on the other side of the world, if you can't relate just fuck off.

If you're so curious copy and paste your OP in your FB status and tag your black people. They can probably answer for their own actions better than some random person on the internet.

Spawn and blade are legit. .

Spawn is probably the most underrated comic films of all time

These people are not from this culture and have never even visited Africa.

If you know them so well that you know this to be true about all of them, just talk to them personally about it and stop whining about shit on your facebook feed to us.

Please.

Gave the list above Sorry you don’t like them. There was also xxx, action Jackson, predator two, sleight...I could go on

Dude, just admit you are threatened by the positivity, and want thugs and self destructive black folks to be everyone's source of entertainment.

Shit, how the fuck are YALL not tired of bullshit black movies that sensationalize thuggery and gang life?

Lawd knows I am.

Im gonna bump this thread if and when Sam Wilson becomes Cap in the movies.

Yall know yall are going to lose your collective minds over it too.

I guess Madea needed to be T'Challa's mama then yall would have been cool with it huh?

I just wanted to go back and give this post the respect it deserves.

All this fighting and killing is drilled in to us Americans from day 1.

I thought this was another grossly underrated film...

It wasn't the "derp derp Murcia fuck yea!" Film...

The film wasn't patriotic. ..it was more about how war fucks you up...

black panther isn't
If you're so curious copy and paste your OP in your FB status and tag your black people. They can probably answer for their own actions better than some random person on the internet.

Good point, I will. Tank you

On my facebook feed is a lot of black people wearing traditional Africian garb to the showing of the Black Panther movie. These people are not from this culture and have never even visited Africa. Who knows if are even representing the culture they think they are. Should they be doing this? Why is this oK?

Fuck outta here.

Magnificent 7 the remake ?

Fuck outta here.
Lol.

"You", "your peers", "folks like" me.

Read my 1st reply in this thread. Draw your hopes or inspiration from wherever you will. In fact I support it. Look at how many scientists got it from Star Trek. Look at athletes who idolized Arnold in Conan. Look at leaders who get it from a belief in something greater than themselves.

My point was you're focusing on increasingly irrelevant divisions and labeling folks as "others". In the meanwhile you're already part of something great but don't see it because you let bullshit blind you. Fuck focusing on division instead of unity.

Dude, just admit you are threatened by the positivity, and want thugs and self destructive black folks to be everyone's source of entertainment.

Shit, how the fuck are YALL not tired of bullshit black movies that sensationalize thuggery and gang life?

Lawd knows I am.

Im gonna bump this thread if and when Sam Wilson becomes Cap in the movies.

Yall know yall are going to lose your collective minds over it too.

I guess Madea needed to be T'Challa's mama then yall would have been cool with it huh?
Oh this argument. Should’ve seen it coming.

Captain IS black now. It’s fine. It’s all make believe.

Back