Social Black Panther (War Room Discussion)

You call I'm ↓↓↓

KLdF98z.gif

Too much hate in the War Room but I like dipping my toes IN from time to time I love a good fight. Dirty Donald selling out America because his ruskie friends got sh!t on him. Crooks recognize crooks and I see "YOU" Donald something went dirty

a1wMe_s-200x150.gif
I can smell it...?

I went to see this movie with my black friend and he beat my white ass afterwards. :(

Ye,s it does refute it.
No it doesn't
White people don't identity with a racial culture. They identify with a national culture. Or a political culture. Or some other cultural subset.

But 99 percent of whites don't glom onto a racial cultural identity. Although the way things are going into the U.S. right now, they will probably start to develop one if other races continue with their silliness.
You are going on a tangent here and it's not helping your cause.

Yes, and it has nothing to do with race. It has to do with their national culture.
You are the only one injecting race here. Yet another irrelevant view point on your part. You would be wise to not go on any more overly philosophical tangents.

French aren't proud of French cooking because of racial pride.
Very odd comment. Im talking about African Americans taking note of their own cultures and you are talking about racial pride, yet another moment reinforcing that "black is black and white is white" in America. In Canada we actually understand what the fucking word means.

That is no surprise to me. You probably wake up in a brand new world every day.
And i have a strong feeling you are a very lonely individual.

Actually I doubt the validity of that claim, the only big wars America has fought against majority white nations are the Civil War and Germany in WW2 and WW1.

It's possible I'm wrong, depending on how many people were killed by American troops in the Vietnamese and Korean wars. But those wars were civil conflicts to begin with, and most people in those countries (both civilian and military) were killed by their own countrymen.

As for the white-on-white conflicts the U.S.has been involved in...

• The Revolutionary War.
  • The War of 1812.
  • The Mexican-American War (Most Mexicans who fought in the war were whites, descendants of the Spanish who once ruled Mexico).
  • The Civil War
  • The Spanish-American War
  • World War 1
  • World War 2 (in Europe)

And I'm not even counting the dozens of insurrections and rebellions put down in the U.S. government, from the Whiskey Rebellion to the Mormon War. Nor am I counting the wars before the U.S. become an independent nation, which often had white-onwhite dynamics.

IDK how many Germans the Americans killed but its probably a fraction compared to the number of Japanese which I would estimate at least 3 million including civilian casualties from military.

Japanese military deaths were probably between one and two million. Maybe count another several hundred Japanese civilian deaths from the military. The Soviets, Chinese, British, Australians, and others killed some. The US Military did kill the vast majority.

Last edited:
You are the only one injecting race here.

Race was part of the discussion from the very beginning. You just lost the thread of the argument.

Very odd comment. Im talking about African Americans taking note of their own cultures and you are talking about racial pride, yet another moment reinforcing that "black is black and white is white" in America. In Canada we actually understand what the fucking word means.

You don't understand jackshit.

African-Americans don't have a cultural identity that has anything to do with Wakanda or anything else in Black Panther. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

And i have a strong feeling you are a very lonely individual.

Only because there is no one smart enough here to discuss these simple topics with me.

Saint Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland. He was a real person and Ireland is a real country. Wakanda is a fictional place from a comic book . It has nothing to do with Africa, black people, or anyone else for that matter BECAUSE IT IS NOT REAL.

How does this need explaining ffs?

<36>

Shit, this is what Palestinians have been saying about Isreal forever, but no one listens man.

It's real to me damn it!

No I’m simply pointing out how incorrect you are.

You ever read Superman red sun, Earth2, Spider 2099, the ultimate universe.

Those are just a few amazing stories f alternate versions of characters
Come awn now. Marvel even went so far as to pander to the ungulate crowd. I mean, are there so many dromedary comic book fans that they had to turn Thor into a camel? Or whatever the eff Beta Ray Bill is supposed to be. Utterly ridiculous.

Come awn now. Marvel even went so far as to pander to the ungulate crowd. I mean, are there so many dromedary comic book fans that they had to turn Thor into a camel? Or whatever the eff Beta Ray Bill is supposed to be. Utterly ridiculous.

Thor and Beta Rey Bill are two different characters. He was also created waaaay back in 1983

Come on man you can do much better than this. You’re just another person who has no clue what they’re talking about In regards to comic books.

Try reading one of these stories before You pass judgement on the characters.

Last edited:
Thor and Beta Rey Bill are two different characters. He was also frayed waaaay back in 1983

Come on man you can do much better than this. You’re just another person who has no clue what they’re talking about In regards to comic books.

You actually took that post seriously? I thought "turning Thor into a camel" would have been a dead giveaway...

You actually took that post seriously? I thought "turning Thor into a camel" would have been a dead giveaway...

Maybe you thought that’s what he was. How do I know

Listen I had a convo yesterday with a guy who said all these comic books suck yet he’s never even read one of them. Then claimed he was a comic book fan but he only ever read 1 comic book. Lol

So don’t hold me to the cross here because I’ve heard some crazy shit already. Nothing surprises me anymore

Thor and Beta Rey Bill are two different characters. He was also created waaaay back in 1983

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views.[1][2][3]

The original statement of the adage, by Nathan Poe, was:[1]

Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article.

I dont know who is worse, the fake hoteps bashing the movie from devices built from parts mined with child labor...

Or the white folks that cant stand to see blacks do better....

Either way there is a crab in the bucket element involved.

Yall aint super woke, yall are just suffering the effects of crippling depression.

Wouldn't you say Blade was more of an antihero though? I realize that's tangential to your point though.
I wouldn’t. He works tirelessly behind the scenes to keep the world safe from a threat it doesn’t even know exists. I see the argument for anti hero, but I would liken him more to Daredevil than Punisher.
I think BP vs Blade would be a bad ass fight though.

Shit, this is what Palestinians have been saying about Isreal forever, but no one listens man.

It's real to me damn it!
That's ironic considering that Palestine is not a state-in-fact.

@panamaican @jamel

Some years ago I read an article or 2 of the West African empire headed by the unimaginably rich Mansa Musa. And just recently I read and article about the BP movie, where it is claimed that the creators of the Movie and comic might have co-opted part of the legend or stories surrounding the Kingdom of Mansa Musa

https://www.vibe.com/2018/02/black-panther-mansa-musa-history/

Wow... You really have some sort of extreme hard-on for this Latino Spider-Man storyline, huh?
He should, Spiderman Homecoming uses elements from that storyline that make the movie work.

As a long time comic book reader, my final take on Black Panther is that there is no honest discussion to be had. It’s either GOAT or you are a salty racist. Even black comic book fans get shut down quickly when legitimate points about the movie not being as good as the hype get pointed out. Articles like “Killmonger the GOAT villian ever”? Just stop.

It’s a solid 8/10 movie, but the hype beasts are real.

Back