Locked BLACK PANTHER Thread V.2 (First Critics' Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in a previous posting, thanks for your -uninformed- opinion. We'll go with mine over yours since it actually has clout and backing. You have a cursory knowledge of this stuff and it really shows.

If you knew anything about comic books you Wouldn’t be saying this stuff.

Black Panther was featured pretty prominently in one of Marvel's biggest movies before he got his own, so I'm sure plenty of people know who he is by now.

Bobby and Huey are the true Black Panthers.

BET use to have the cartoon Black Panther and I remember saying they should make a movie about him since it's different than the others.
Ironman is trash and this movie actually looks good.
Outside of Batman, comic book movies suck.

BET use to have the cartoon Black Panther and I remember saying they should make a movie about him since it's different than the others.
Ironman is trash and this movie actually looks good.
Outside of Batman, comic book movies suck.
The Winter Soldier was great.

99% on Rotten Tomatoes and one even calling it a Shakespearean Epic? Heh I'll take that with a grain of salt.

I wonder how much backlash that one negative review on Rotten Tomatoes got? The PC crowd attacks in swarms.

Its nothing new. Internet nerds always pile on a small pool of critics that don't rave about a movie. Armond White has it worst whenever he gives Pixar films a bad grade. People were asking for him to get fired
But Armond White likes to be an arsehole.

99% on Rotten Tomatoes and one even calling it a Shakespearean Epic? Heh I'll take that with a grain of salt.

I wonder how much backlash that one negative review on Rotten Tomatoes got? The PC crowd attacks in swarms.
Calling it a Shakespearean epic doesn't mean it's on the level of a Shakespeare play.

Plenty works of fiction could be considered a Shakespearean epic.

Btw, it's actually Shakesbeard.

Too many extremist either not giving this movie a chance or claiming if you have a problem you must be a racist and overhyping the film.

It hasn't come out yet, I hope it's good, I hope I don't watch a movie full of propaganda I don't agree with

In the real world "realm" nobody gives a shit about BP.

In the comic book "realm" he's a street level trash D-tier hero. Nobody really wants to see this. I'm speaking for everyone when I say that.

This might make Deadpool Money. The Character was well received in Civil War .

Yeesh, so much drama reading through the last few pages.

Reminder to everyone to discuss the topic in a civil manner and don't resort to insults. Sometimes the best thing to do is just ignore a post you disagree with.

Dragonlord is only good at making threads

When it comes to actual moderation he doesn't do the greatest job

But that might just be cause he is the only mod in the entire Mayberry ( at least it feels like that )
That's fair. I've been busy for the past few weeks with my new business and I don't have time like before to read through all the threads. I'll just re-post this here.

Just going to put this here. The above post was made in Dec. 8 last year. Things have changed since then and my new business is taking up much of my time and going to take up a whole lot more of my attention in the near future. My plans to create a website is put on hold indefinitely. And to those that I promise for my articles and Fantasy Castings, I don't think I can do them right now. I might also be spending less time in Sherdog but I will still stick around and update the news when I can.

Well I'm sure it will be the standard fair, disney bullshit.

Action scene ever 5 minutes
Joke every 35 seconds

Nobody dies, nothing of consequence happens. Things end as they begin....

I mean it's fucking PERFECTION on RT! Wow! never seen that before! Oh wait, yes I have...it was with that other disney backed movie...what's it called? Far Whores?

Anyways. I'll wait for the HD rip to be available. I'm super hero burned out.

Well I'm sure it will be the standard fair, disney bullshit.

Action scene ever 5 minutes
Joke every 35 seconds

Nobody dies, nothing of consequence happens. Things end as they begin....

I mean it's fucking PERFECTION on RT! Wow! never seen that before! Oh wait, yes I have...it was with that other disney backed movie...what's it called? Far Whores?

Anyways. I'll wait for the HD rip to be available. I'm super hero burned out.

Lol bullshit.

You’ll go out and watch it and be like the other dozen or so posters who watch every Marvel film just so they can come back and post on Sherdog “they’re all the same; another garbage Disney film, I’m edgy brah”.

That's fair. I've been busy for the past few weeks with my new business and I don't have time like before to read through all the threads. I'll just re-post this here.
Yes good luck. I know you've mentioned it a few times, hopefully it goes well, we all know you're passionate about the industry. When you're ready to share or perhaps I've missed it from other threads, then let us know. And if you can't divulge here then PM and I'll gladly follow

tenor.png

Lol bullshit.

You’ll go out and watch it and be like the other dozen or so posters who watch every Marvel film just so they can come back and post on Sherdog “they’re all the same; another garbage Disney film, I’m edgy brah”.

I just got around to watching the last thor movie everyone raced about here;

https://solarmoviez.ru/movie/thor-ragnarok-22466.html

it was...meh.

I will likely go watch avengers but that's only because I like RDJ's Iron man. after he's gone I'm gone.

tumblr_mplqfzcsNN1qcoaf4o1_r1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back