Locked BLACK PANTHER Thread V.2 (First Critics' Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at Man-Ape. Name creation is pretty rudimentary. Why not just Missing Link?

Update: July 22, 2017

New Stunning Poster for BLACK PANTHER from Comic-Con

DFW8rzaXsAAJHMZ.jpg:orig

Comic-Con Poster for Marvel's BLACK PANTHER Officially Released

AU6ZgRj.jpg

Watch the BLACK PANTHER Comic-Con Panel

i really im looking forward to this movie he was my fav in civil war. wakanda looks fantastic

Last edited:
Great trailer but not a fan of the song used (Vince Staple's "BagBak"). The Run the Jewels song in the first trailer was much better.

i liked in the trailer he asked how much are you hiding he had that smile like alot bitch

Wasn't feeling the first trailer but i'm definitely on board now.

Great trailer but not a fan of the song used (Vince Staple's "BagBak"). The Run the Jewels song in the first trailer was better.

Yeah the song didn't fit, shoulda stuck with RTJ, can never go wrong with them.

Disagree about the song being no good for the trailer. Love the trailer, love the song. Hype machine worked for me! I'm excited to see this.

Last edited:
what i like it looks like it's taking a more serious approach will probably feel totally different from thor just from this new trailer

This Is the most anticipation I've had for any marvel movie since iron man 2 (let down)

MBJ looks the part and Wakanda looks as good as Pandora. Black Panther is one of the best Marvel characters to get their own feature film. Loved the animated mini series and his debut in the avengers tv series.

Some of it looks awesome, some of it looks bleh.

Best part of the trailer was when the Black Panther logo came out in the end. Dope yo, if you pardon my ebonics.

Pleasantly surprised that I want to see this. The character was always sort of meh to me, but that trailer made me want to know more about him now.

Song would have worked much better as an instrumental though.

They nailed the look of both BP and Wakanda. I hope they don't nerf Claw; Big Bads have always been the MCU's weak spot.

Calling it now: at some point, Winter Soldier will be brought out of Carbonite so he's off the bench in time for Infinity War.

This is like the 3rd movie where they show a guy doing acrobatics around a moving vehicle--- except this time the guy is able to somersault off a crashing vehicle onto a faster vehicle far ahead of him. I'm not complaining about realism in a comic book movie, but cmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back