Locked BLACK PANTHER Thread V.2 (First Critics' Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: March 28, 2017

First Official Still from BLACK PANTHER Shows Car Chase Scene in
South Korea

We have our first, if rather underwhelming, look at Black Panther. Walt Disney Company Korea unveiled a still of a key car-chase scene shot earlier this month in the South Korean city of Busan.

The still is part of a larger set-piece car chase that takes place in Busan's scenic Gwangalli Beach area. A statement handed out to Busan citizens warned of traffic restrictions and noise for the scene, which involved some 150 cars and more than 700 people.

Other Black Panther shooting locations in South Korea include local landmarks such as the Gwangandaegyo Bridge, Marine City and Jagalchi fish market, as well as the Sajik-dong area. The shoot is due to wrap up this week.

blackpanther.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-panther-first-look-korea-car-chase-scene-989257

I was planning a trip to Busan this month. Would've been cool if I went when they were filming.

Surprised she-who-shall-not-be-named isn't here at the mention of Korea

Update: April 20, 2017

Marvel's BLACK PANTHER Wraps Production

Update: May 3, 2017

Chadwick Boseman Shares Fight Training Video for BLACK PANTHER

I was planning a trip to Busan this month. Would've been cool if I went when they were filming.

Surprised she-who-shall-not-be-named isn't here at the mention of Korea

I was living in Seoul when they filmed the Avengers 2 Seoul scenes. I posted the pictures of the bridge chase scene on Mapo bridge I took from my back yard.

Update: June 9, 2017

First Poster for BLACK PANTHER; First Teaser Trailer to Debut Tonight

First teaser trailer will premiere during game 4 of the NBA Finals tonight.

nWXdVRH.jpg

They should give him the cape with the high collar

February? Must be a Black History Month tie-in.

That poster is meh.

looks like they pasted his disembodied head on the BP suit.

They kind of dropped the ball. The head doesn't look like the rest of the image. Like they pasted a photo on a painting.

I don't know if I should be thankful it's not the mess that the Spidey poster was, but it's all CGI except for a cut and paste head. It just looks...wrong, I don't know how best to put it.

Meh poster. I will 100% go to watch this when it comes out though.

I lobbied to try and get Jidenna's "Helicopters" into the trailer...I failed. IMO, Jidenna should be on the soundtrack at the very least. Ryan Coogler (the director) works with a music composer named Ludwig Göransson on all of his movies (Fruitvale Station and Creed). Dude was also responsible for making Childish Gambino's "Redbone" beat, so he's legit.

This movie and it's soundtrack can be amazing if allowed to be.

lol what a crappy poster

looks like a bad photoshop

I like the idea of the poster but not the execution.

They should have just ripped off the Frazetta painting of Conan on the throne and replaced the naked bitches with actual black panthers.

I like the idea of the poster but not the execution.

They should have just ripped off the Frazetta painting of Conan on the throne and replaced the naked bitches with actual black panthers.
<mma4>

I like where your heads at.

man this fanart better than that crap

C8lL9OyXoAALKvR.jpg

Marvel clearly showing that they dont even give a shit anymore, just printing money off the backs of lazy effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back