Black lad makes Antifa pig look stupid

I think ANTIFA makes ANTIFA look stupid.

I saw a video somewhere of an Antifa arguing with a based gopher tortoise.
Tortoise made zer look like a retard.
Is normal

Black guy makes "White Isis" look stupid.

That's better.

I saw a video somewhere of an Antifa arguing with a based gopher tortoise.
Tortoise made zer look like a retard.
Is normal
What did you say about @Zer ? Say that shit to his face MF'er!

Ugh. At least Moldylocks is kinda cute.

This video is hilarious. Well, unless you're one of these nutjobs or a sympathizer. :eek::D

I miss the days when Antifa just meant you hated gay people and the g on your keyboard was broken........

Pretty much this. Ignorant white trash that can't debate ideas or defend their positions. So sick of these people.

Are you allowed to use racial slurs here?
Or do mods only react when it's against certain groups.
I got in trouble for typing moose limbs.
White trash. Damn. That must be real bad to use then. Or does equality not play a part in the ever controlling, liberal , don't talk about Muslims sherdog.

Can't even stand to watch this british crap.

They gave up their freedoms a long time ago. No one gives a shit about them now.

I hate fascism, so it's weird that I hate antifa, with whom I share a dislike of fascist ideals. Maybe because they are often one in the same as blac block anti-everything twats that break windows and throw bottles like the turds at Berkeley, the unwashed armpit of rabid liberals/progressives/hippies/anarchists and pretty much every other hypocritical self important, whiny shitheel on the west coast.

possible hate crime??

I hate fascism, so it's weird that I hate antifa, with whom I share a dislike of fascist ideals. Maybe because they are often one in the same as blac block anti-everything twats that break windows and throw bottles like the turds at Berkeley, the unwashed armpit of rabid liberals/progressives/hippies/anarchists and pretty much every other hypocritical self important, whiny shitheel on the west coast.

antifa are textbook fascists themselves. they just go around using violence and threats on anyone who doesnt submit to their ideology

I dont consider myself all that bright and that makes what I perceive to be profound stupidity from some people that much more disturbing. Its not difficult to look at things through a variety of lenses. So few seem to do so. Its tragic and fucked up.

possible hate crime??

antifa are textbook fascists themselves. they just go around using violence and threats on anyone who doesnt submit to their ideology

But they try to justify it by saying that mostly, their property crimes are equal to
possible hate crime??

They are like violent mutant hippies

Back