guy listens to Metallica for the first time

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hip hop head listens to Metallica's One and loves it. People need to diversify their playlists and I'm glad there's a few that try to expand their horizons.

Title: Thinly Veiled
Artist: @Richmma80
ThinlyVeiled-3.jpg

Last edited:
Used to be a huge Metallica fan, but haven't liked anything after the black album.

Hip hop head listens to Metallica's One and loves it. People need to diversify their playlists and I'm glad there's a few that try to expand their horizons.

Fake youtube video of songs that have been played on the radio over many years. Hes heard it before. I hate this kind of shit on youtube.

that's a pretty bad reaction video haha

I used to listen to almost stricktly heavy metal/rock music Up until about 5 years ago. Then for some reason i started listening to 3rd wave ska, which i guess is technically rock. Anyway after that I started listening to everything, country, rap, even spanish music(i love how the women dance in those reggatome videos.)

Why limit yourself to one Type? Theres hits all across the board

I did a reaction video the last time I bought one of their albums, back in 1989. Have you seen it?

Fuck these bullshit reaction vids.

Monetizing youtube has fucked it over.

It's good. But a lot of their stuff is very very bad.
metallica_garage_inc_band_photo.jpg

Maybe, but so does literally ever other band that is around for a long time. Megadeth put out more trash that Metallica....and dave Mustaine was so desperate to be mainstream in the early 90s when Metallica exploded, it was kinda weird.

And look, is there was any other band's name on Load and Reload, those albums would have been better received....and I'm willing to say that if you combined the best songs of those two albums onto one album, it would be one amazing goddamn rock album.

I'd rather have a band that stays true to themselves than be another Slayer, who made the same goddamn album since the early 80s. Fuck Slayer, anyway.

I like how he shuts it off before the machine gun riff lol

Metallica only had one good album and it's not even a top 50 thrash album of all time.

Fight me, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Metallica only had one good album and it's not even a top 50 thrash album of all time.

Fight me, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Maybe, if fighting a retarded person was legal and socially acceptable....but I'd still feel fucking grimey as hell

Maybe, but so does literally ever other band that is around for a long time. Megadeth put out more trash that Metallica....and dave Mustaine was so desperate to be mainstream in the early 90s when Metallica exploded, it was kinda weird.

And look, is there was any other band's name on Load and Reload, those albums would have been better received....and I'm willing to say that if you combined the best songs of those two albums onto one album, it would be one amazing goddamn rock album.

I'd rather have a band that stays true to themselves than be another Slayer, who made the same goddamn album since the early 80s. Fuck Slayer, anyway.
Since I never mentioned Megadeth, perhaps I can give you an example of a band that did not put out loads of shitty music. Judas Priest

Their latest album was pretty good. Best thing since the Black Album imo.
I've been hearing this. I heard it finally sounds metal again or metal-ish. There were some good songs here and there but the sound was different. I still love whiskey in the jar and hero of the day though

Back