black friday 2017 bjj sales

JinKazama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
hey guys

anyone gearing up for any major bjj purchases this coming black friday? they usually have tons of good stuff on sale ... Im thinking of picking up some ryan hall stuff (arm triangles, deep half, open elbow and back), I already have his triangle, def guard, passing the guard dvds and they were great

also thinking of picking up kestings modern leg lock formula, grapplearts.com had some great deals last black Friday

I already have all 3 saolo dvds, and both d maia dvds which were great, but really want to start refining my game (im a 3 stripe blue belt)

what about u guys?

mma warehouse and rollmore are both doing black friday deals

The Grapplers Guide is having a huge Black Friday sale for a membership for LIFE that will last 24hrs on November 24th starting at 12am Eastern time.

The only way to get the Black Friday sale is to be on the Grapplers Guide Black Friday list. (NOTE: This will NOT opt you in to our general newsletter, just the Black Friday list)

You will receive a $174 discount on a lifetime membership.

Regular Price is usually $295 but the BLACK FRIDAY PRICE = $123 for a LIFETIME membership. Pay once and then never again.

You can reserve your spot here: https://grapplersguide.com/ggblackfriday2017

Please ask me any questions you may have in the comments below. (Such as asking, why do you have to join a list to get the deal?)

Also if you are a current member feel free to let everyone know how awesome the site is! Lol.

Thanks!

Jason Scully
https://grapplersguide.com/ggblackfriday2017

Holy crap! That’s insane Jason

Dude I always watch your YouTube videos prior to class to get some ideas before rolling, always pays off

$123 for lifetime membership is insane man, cheaper than the price of most bjj dvds, ill def check it out thanks

Holy crap! That’s insane Jason

Dude I always watch your YouTube videos prior to class to get some ideas before rolling, always pays off

$123 for lifetime membership is insane man, cheaper than the price of most bjj dvds, ill def check it out thanks

It’s definitely worth it. I promise!

Inverted Gear is doing 25% off.

Rob Kahn - no gi library
Matt arroyo - back attack blueprint
Matt arroyo - side control blueprint
Matt arroyo - mount blueprint
Other instructionals (didn't see his wristlock instructional on offer)

50% off digital copies

http://lumipublishing.clickfunnels.com/black-Friday-sale-2017

I'm nothing to do with Matt or his company before anyone asks. If you want to give me a discount on the wristlocks Matt, pm me ;)

Fighters market are 20% off

Digitsu is having a sale starting Wed.

BTW has anyone worn NineLives gi's?

Thinking of splurging on a new gi and was looking in to them or Vandal Kimonos (All Hawaii).
Any info with the above brands (ninelives and vandal) would be appreciated.

I have three shirt designs for sale on my new website... www.sinkswimjiujitsu.com
They aren't a Black Friday sale, but they are cooler than other things anyway.

If Digitsu has a good sale on Schreiner's pressure passing for download, I may have to jump on it.

Back