Black belt attacks white belt for flexing on student at IBJJF Austin open

That's some crazy overreaction, damn, those are freaking white belts. He seemed like an experienced guy, this shouldn't have been is first rodeo. I can understand a first timer doing that but not a seasoned guy.

Also, this lame attempt at giving the finger is a huge testament against the use of the spider guard

upload_2018-7-23_11-12-13.png

Can't blame the guy, who wants to watch a white belt celebrate? The only thing whitebelts are good for is being spit upon, as if they were a dog or an irishman.

It was in Round Rock. Also you should change your avatar to your casual bow and arrow choke. You look so bored lol
Two of my brothers live in Round Rock. Hahahaha

It’s ironic it’d happen in the tournament in such “nice” neighborhood like Round Rock

It was in Round Rock. Also you should change your avatar to your casual bow and arrow choke. You look so bored lol
Oh do you know Shane Zeringue? I trained with him for a summer

Wow my cousin trains at this school. I was going to go here but it was a bit to close to my work time so I decided not to.

Can we discuss that a black belt attacks someone with a chair and a shitty punch and never even used his jiu jitsu? His life's work seems so wasted.

Back