Black Beast vs White Beast

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know the White Beast doesn't exist (yet!?!), but if it/he did and it/he fought at heavyweight, who would you put money on?

And would it be racist if the White Beast won?

I know the White Beast doesn't exist (yet!?!), but if it/he did and it/he fought at heavyweight, who would you put money on?

I thought the title was Black Beast vs White Yeast and thought that Derrick Lewis finally bagged Ronda Rousey.

aka, Vanilla Gorilla

heyman-lesnar-gorilla-375x413-1388445706.jpg

Absolutely not racist in any way shape or form

Fuck black beasts bitch ass. Browne should have ran back in the cage and sucker punched the shit out of his pussy ass for talking that shit about another man's woman.

Absolutely not racist in any way shape or form

As long as you are not taking swimming ability into account when picking the white guy to win you would not be racist.

Fuck black beasts bitch ass. Browne should have ran back in the cage and sucker punched the shit out of his pussy ass for talking that shit about another man's woman.

Dude, got cucked. He ain't doing shit. Expect to see BB and Ronda sex tap from after the fight pop up after Ronda's next loss.

Exactly. Sooo disrespectful. "I beat him in the cage, so that gives me the right to talk shit to his woman".... fuck that guy and his attitude.

Exactly. Sooo disrespectful. "I beat him in the cage, so that gives me the right to talk shit to his woman".... fuck that guy and his attitude.

I'd be visiting him in he night with a baseball bat if I didn't get a crack at him right then.

Can't wait til he gets dusted off by a top 3.

As long as you are not taking swimming ability into account when picking the white guy to win you would not be racist.

Dude, got cucked. He ain't doing shit. Expect to see BB and Ronda sex tap from after the fight pop up after Ronda's next loss.

Black beast is a cuck of his own existence because he clearly only has an 8th grade education.

I'd say Ben Rothwell is white beast. Cave creature lookin muhfugguh. Pop he just got popped for drug test so too bad

Black beast is a cuck of his own existence because he clearly only has an 8th grade education.

You understand that a cuck is a dude who lets other guys fuck his wife/gf and watches??? Not sure how what you said has fuck all to do with cuck. Get a dictionary.

You understand that a cuck is a dude who lets other guys fuck his wife/gf and watches??? Not sure how what you said has fuck all to do with cuck. Get a dictionary.

You do understand that smoked means setting something on fire to a smolder without actually igniting it????

You do understand that starched means pressing clothing into a crisp texture right?????

It's called language. Words are used for different purposes other than their Webster definition to describe certain things.

Shut that shit up.

You do understand that smoked means setting something on fire to a smolder without actually igniting it????

You do understand that starched means pressing clothing into a crisp texture right?????

It's called language. Words are used for different purposes other than their Webster definition to describe certain things.

Shut that shit up.

No I get it and use cuck in a non literal sense. Like if you give up your possession and good things to someone else willingly that is cuck behavior. Bowing down to another man while he takes you shit that is cuck behavior.

But "being a cuck of your own existence because of 8th grade" or whatever racist shit you were saying about him being stupid because he is black you can stick up your racist ass and it makes zero sense to use cuck in it.

I think you are just a cuck and you saw another cuck get the beat down and it made you super butthurt....like your special night with the boy scout troupe leader in 5th grade.

No I get it and use cuck in a non literal sense. Like if you give up your possession and good things to someone else willingly that is cuck behavior. Bowing down to another man while he takes you shit that is cuck behavior.

But "being a cuck of your own existence because of 8th grade" or whatever racist shit you were saying about him being stupid because he is black you can stick up your racist ass and it makes zero sense to use cuck in it.

I think you are just a cuck and you saw another cuck get the beat down and it made you super butthurt....like your special night with the boy scout troupe leader in 5th grade.
Loolollilillilolililililiollililililololololololololollllillililololilolololololipipililil
Racist? Are you fucking stupid?
Tyron, is that you? Go play in some traffic and see if you become the chosen one to get run over by a semi truck.
Him clearly shoeing lack of any education isn't a racist statement, you fucking moron. Shut that shit up.
His own statements about WHEA ROWNDA ROWZEYZ FYNE AZZ AT which he should get smacked across the face with the fat end of a pool cue are just some of what make him look retarded and arrogant.
I'm just pointing out the obvious.
You're a retard.

Back