Black Beast vs Tai Tuivasa

What does math have to do with your stupid comment?

Black Beast is a single example. Kongo, Nelson, Mitrione, Mir and even Bader are UFC rejects who never even fought for a title (except Mir, but he clearly was at the end of his UFC rope). So saying UFC HWs are bad because of BB while Bellator is full of UFC rejects is really stupid. 5 > 1. If you want more math tutoring, from 3rd grade up to differential equations, maybe we can work out a deal using Skype and Paypal. I think we'll start at 3rd grade level, though.

Black Beast is a single example. Kongo, Nelson, Mitrione, Mir and even Bader are UFC rejects who never even fought for a title (except Mir, but he clearly was at the end of his UFC rope). So saying UFC HWs are bad because of BB while Bellator is full of UFC rejects is really stupid. 5 > 1. If you want more math tutoring, from 3rd grade up to differential equations, maybe we can work out a deal using Skype and Paypal. I think we'll start at 3rd grade level, though.

UFC rejects? Because they're old?

I think you might actually be retarded.

How does Bellator having some older fighters change the fact that the UFC HW is trash? Especially when one of those "rejects" knocked out the guy currently contending for the UFC title? Hell, even Roy Nelson even went to a split decision with him lol

Hey nerd, by the way, mathematics has nothing to do with it so you can stop trying to sound smarter than you are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back