Black Beast vs Tai Tuivasa

UFC needed a main event so they overpaid derrick and daniel for a fight they both didnt want and doesnt make any sense and wasnt earned

cormier simply would not be fighting on this card if it was stipe or curtis instead, for any amount, by his own admission

fucking dreadful lmao ufc is more of a joke than ever

brock bullshit, jones coming back, all this shit is a joke

cormier is a worse champ than bisping
How did Derrick Lewis not earn this fight? He beat two top 5 HWs back to back in a division with barely any contenders.

Stipe and Curtis both have had better performances over better competition lately, aint even close.
Stipe got starched in the first round by DC in his last fight, no way he deserves an immediate rematch

Lol GreaseGuy, EBT stamps, idk where you guys come up with this stuff. You UFC fanboys make me chuckle. All I gotta do is insult the UFC and you’ll find the comment. Poor bastard.

Clear thinking and creativity from not being a triggered, fire-breathing Worldwide-dweller who bashes the UFC at every chance. You should try it some time...good for your mind and health!

I used to live near him, his entire family is lowlife scumbags. Can't wait to see this garbage human removed from the UFC so he can stop "representing" Australia as a bogan redneck.

Australian redneck? Do y'all have hillbillies and hicks, too?

Meanwhile a UFC reject who got KO'd by Hunt and Nelson in the 1st round has a huge win streak in Bellator. Stay in your Worldwide cage, GreaseGuy..

Black Beast got knocked out by Sean Jordan and Matt Mitrione (the Bellator champion)..... and he's about to fight for the UFC title.

<Fedor23>

I'll be salty about that one for a while.

Arlovski should have won that for sure.
Lol no, I was talking about all the fighters from Jacked and Wink looked like their cocaine had been spiked with Romero's teammate's dick pills.

Derrick by last seconds KO.
No way Tai ko's Derrick.

UFC needed a main event so they overpaid derrick and daniel for a fight they both didnt want and doesnt make any sense and wasnt earned

cormier simply would not be fighting on this card if it was stipe or curtis instead, for any amount, by his own admission

fucking dreadful lmao ufc is more of a joke than ever

brock bullshit, jones coming back, all this shit is a joke

cormier is a worse champ than bisping
Hard to say Lewis didn't earn it. His only loss in his last 10 was to Mark Hunt from memory. It's a mismatch but based on rankings this fight makes sense and Lewis has a punchers chance, and boy can he punch.
What about Miocic? He got KO'd in round 1. I'd like to see Miocic vs DC again but Miocic probably needs another win before getting a shot.
Didn't Werdum lose his belt to Miocic in round 1? Did Werdum get an immediate rematch?

Stipe and Curtis both have had better performances over better competition lately, aint even close.
Well to be fair Stipes last performance was getting KOed in the first RD. Not really sure that should earn you a title shot.

This fight is obviously a softball for DC on paper but HW is HW and you know what they say about the best laid plans.

If BB pulls of the miracle then Curtis should definitely be his first defense while Stipe gets one more win to get back on track. Maybe a Brock fight so he can get that Anderson Silva money.

Well to be fair Stipes last performance was getting KOed in the first RD. Not really sure that should earn you a title shot.

This fight is obviously a softball for DC on paper but HW is HW and you know what they say about the best laid plans.

If BB pulls of the miracle then Curtis should definitely be his first defense while Stipe gets one more win to get back on track. Maybe a Brock fight so he can get that Anderson Silva money.
I agree, except they gave Garbrant an instant rematch at TJ despite not having a single title defense. Stipe on the other hand has the HW record for title defenses.

I think what sickens me is UFC just does it when they feel like it and there’s no consistency.

Black Beast got knocked out by Sean Jordan and Matt Mitrione (the Bellator champion)..... and he's about to fight for the UFC title.

<Fedor23>

That's one fighter vs. a whole bunch of UFC rejects in Bellator. Ever take a math class?

Tai looked like crap vs Andrei "Ken Shamrock" Arlosvki, black beast sleeps him IMO

I wish Tuivasa gets to fight someone high ranked and gets his ugly mug beaten so hard he can no longer drink from a shoe. Disgusting dude.

Back