Black Beast: These guys getting popped for steroids and anal beads

Anal beads make your superman punch more explosive. Now everyone go stick something up your ass and punch something really hard. Video evidence will make you a Shergod.
I'm not sure where to begin. Can you post a video of you doing it so we can all follow your example?

He's attacking and questioning their masculinity. It's not literal.

I hope.

<6>

I don't get the anal beads reference... Anyone ?

I don't use anal beads. I just put ice cubes up my ass when I think of Conor. The coldness is more pleasurable and once it melts you can hold the water in as you build toward climax just like the classic hentai night shift nurses. Then afterwards you poop everything out, no cleaning or washing required.

<WellThere>

I don't use anal beads. I just put ice cubes up my ass when I think of Conor. The coldness is more pleasurable and once it melts you can hold the water in as you build toward climax just like the classic hentai night shift nurses. Then afterwards you poop everything out, no cleaning or washing required.
<mma4>

what kind of fine/suspension does the NSAC give out for anal beads?

Slowly becoming my favorite fighter.

I'd love to see a rumor spread that Travis Browne uses anal beads. That would be fucking hilarious. Like the rumor that Richard Gere stuck a gerbil up his ass.

While I find Travis Browne's use of those beads on himself to be repulsive, as an American, I support his right to put whatever he wants up his poop chute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back