Black Beast: These guys getting popped for steroids and anal beads

I don't use anal beads. I just put ice cubes up my ass when I think of Conor. The coldness is more pleasurable and once it melts you can hold the water in as you build toward climax just like the classic hentai night shift nurses. Then afterwards you poop everything out, no cleaning or washing required.

The insects feast upon my genitalia, this is the final orgy of Satanas

I'd love to see a rumor spread that Travis Browne uses anal beads. That would be fucking hilarious. Like the rumor that Richard Gere stuck a gerbil up his ass.

I saw a Sylvester Stallone interview once where he says that Richard Gere hates him because Gere is convinced that Sly started that rumor when they were both youngish actors in The Lords of Flatbush. Gere apparently got fired from the movie because he and Stallone didn't get along.

I don't use anal beads. I just put ice cubes up my ass when I think of Conor. The coldness is more pleasurable and once it melts you can hold the water in as you build toward climax just like the classic hentai night shift nurses. Then afterwards you poop everything out, no cleaning or washing required.
1251793470-796586347-Half_Baked_huh.jpg

I saw a Sylvester Stallone interview once where he says that Richard Gere hates him because Gere is convinced that Sly started that rumor when they were both youngish actors in The Lords of Flatbush. Gere apparently got fired from the movie because he and Stallone didn't get along.

hah, thanks for the funny anecdote. I always wondered where that rumor came from and why it stuck with Gere. Snopes has an article on this saying he never had a gerbil up his ass, but they don't really say much more.

I predict Travis Browne by TKO first round.

Black Beast droppin troof bombz

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

Hopin he smashes Browneye-poker to Bolivian

What are "troof bombz"?

What does poker have to do with MMA? What fighter are you hoping Lewis smashes to Bolivia? Is there any special significance regarding choosing Bolivia as the place to which you hope Lewis smashes his opponent, or was Bolivia just a random destination you just happened to choose?

Last edited:
Will be funny when Hapa KOs him.
Lol

Hapa is trash. Guy doesn't seem to know what to do in there as of late. The guy has reach in his arms and legs, utilize them.

Not to say Lewis will win but at this point this fight is a toss up. My opinion, no faith in Browne so I'll lean towards Lewis for the win

Last edited:
WTF? Where did that come from?

Derrick Lewis: http://mmajunkie.com/2017/02/derric...on-ufc-fight-night-105-opponent-travis-browne

“(Next I want) Mark Hunt, (Alistair) Overeem – everyone in the top 10, top five,” Lewis said. “Whatever. Give me the belt after this. That’s my plan. These guys getting popped left and right with steroids and anal beads. We’ll see what happens.”

What does he mean by "anal beads"? Is that an African custom or something? Frankly I think Lewis's gimmick is in bad taste. Racial humor is a thing of the past and he's using it to try to bring attention to himself.

What does he mean by "anal beads"? Is that an African custom or something? Frankly I think Lewis's gimmick is in bad taste. Racial humor is a thing of the past and he's using it to try to bring attention to himself.

lol I had no idea where he got that from. That's why I asked "WTF? where did that come from?" Porkchop said it was a reference to Lewis calling these guys gay. He used the f word so I guess a mod deleted it. I dont know.

What does he mean by "anal beads"? Is that an African custom or something?.

You're actually right. It's a very cool part of African culture. Just do a Google image search for "big black man anal beads gif."

You're actually right. It's a very cool part of African culture. Just do a Google image search for "big black man anal beads gif."

No thanks, I'm not going to judge anyone for their sexual orientation but please don't try to push your personal tastes on me, no matter how "very cool" you think your personal tastes are.

He is an exciting fighter but he got whooped by Jordan and Mitrione.
Not sure he can compete with the likes of the top 6 or 7 HW's

1 hes not african
2 what gimmick?
3 where is the racial humour?

1 hes not african
2 what gimmick?
3 where is the racial humour?

I'm referring to his gimmick as "The Black Beast", acting as if he's some savage straight out of the jungle. The WWF did a similar gimmick in the 1980's with "Kamala The Ugandan Giant" and he would smack and rub his big belly which makes me wonder if that's where Lewis got the idea.

Then there's that very "primitive" (to put it kindly) ritual he has after he wins which involves something that resembles dry humping the canvas. Seriously, isn't this the sort of stereotype that The NAACP has been working so hard for so many years to get away from?

Back